Teach me- part4

He thought about possible ways to sneak a peak at his phone to seriously look up what to do in such a situation when he remembered what teacher He had said.

"Use protection."

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh no.

He was not ready. Wait- was Netflix and chill not a code word for fucking while the movie they chose was playing in the background?

Why did he suggest to watch netflix with her?!

Just as he, unaware of being watched, swallowed down hard Dongmei turned to face the redhead.

"Hey, you've been kind of silent. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah."

"Come on talk with me! What's up, sweetie."

She called him sweetie! And the way she did?! The sweet tone of her voice was concerned and soft and warm and Guanshan wanted to puke because of this nervousness that came with it.

They were using pet names now?!

Her blue eyes were very visible even in the dark, although the only light was coming from the small tv and he felt like drowning in them- no, not in a 'drowning-in-their-beauty' kind of way. The other where there's some suffocating and 'water-filling-lungs' happening.

Dim lights, his mom was gone working the night shift, and plenty of foods and drinks...

Not to forget the condoms he had bought at the small convenience store at the other side of town (to never have to go there again).

Everything was perfect for a hot night of kisses and all that crap.

Dongmei's puzzled expression woke the redhead from his trance and he whispered.

"Its getting late. Shouldn't you go home now?"

"Actually..." she started then blushed heavily "I told my parents I'd be staying over."

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck?

Guanshans mind went haywire and he stuttered a response.

"G-g-g-g-great!!" He faked a joyous grin as good as he could and excused himself to the bathroom.

When the bathroom door was closed and locked he sat on the carpeted floor of the small bathroom and took out his phone.

He then proceeded to type into google.

'How does sex wor-'

His internal screaming didn't let him think rationally. So he thought about the most fundamental knowledge he was told about the ...'act'.

Nauseated and powerless he completely sank to the floor.

'It should be natural. You'll know what to do when you get there.'