The artist and the nude model part 2

A comfortable silence had enveloped the two men.
He tian had insisted on modeling for guanshan when he told him that he still had trouble drawing legs.
So there they were.
In he tians luxurious apartment.
Alone.
The ginger was not only slightly frightened by that relatively empty space, but also very nervous.
He has never imagined himself in such an expensive looking environment and never dared to dream of it, knowing that his chances to owning such a place were pretty low.
He had known he tian for 4 months now, was in a relationship with him for 3 and a half months and knew that he tian probably had a lot of money for 40 minutes.
They just always met up at guanshans or outside.
That guy was full of surprises and still... he didn't find one thing he disliked about him.
Guanshans train of thoughts was stopped when he heard he tian cough.
Damn it.
He had stared too much.
He tian was smirking.
His pencil flew around the thick paper, creating a very familiar sound.
He finished shading the patellar tendon when tian spoke up.
"Hey. Do you remember the first time we met?"
"'F course i do. I still don't get why you would want to model for so many strangers though.."
"It was a bet actually. Jian yi, a friend of mine, told me a riddle and i couldn't solve it."
Mo guanshan raised an eyebrow in interest, while he continued working on the gastrocnemius.
"What kind of riddle was that?"
"Let me remember...'it starts with a 't', has a 't' in the middle and ends with a 't''. And apparently 'teenytinyhat' spoken fast doesn't count as a single word."
"....and the right answer would be?"
"Teapot."
Facepalming at the immaturity of his lover, guanshan choked out a chuckle.
"Well i don't regret losing. I would have never met you otherwise."
"Is that so?" He spoke while shading the biceps femoris.
"Yeah." Tian muttered softly. "You do know that i only came again to see you?"
Mo Guanshans eyes flickered open abruptly.
"What?"
"When i first saw you the only word in my head was 'perfect'. I had the feeling that i wanted to see you again and eventually.... make you mine."
Tians grey eyes shone of lust when guanshan ignored him and stood up, from the tiny stool he was sitting on, to show him his piece of art.
"I'm not fazed by all that crap. Try as much as you want."
"How cold~ But it's true. You were the reason i modeled there for two weeks. Your expression when you are sunken into that little work of yours is too cute. You frown even harder and pucker your lips too! Too adorable~"
Tian sat up from his careless position and massaged his nape.
The fact that the raven haired men was not wearing any pants had made guanshan gulp before he let his body fall next to him on the floor.
He tians hand traveled along the paper slowly, his hand was relaxed and his movements looked almost lazy.
"I had tried to impress you before i talked to you. I even asked Zhan Zhengxi for advice. He was shocked."
Tians confident laughter echoed through the empty apartment.
Guanshan wished he would be able to hear it more often in the future. It made him feel giddy, an unfamiliar feeling started spreading in his chest.
When was the last time he had been in love?
He couldn't remember.
Had he ever been in love?
"So~" tian locked eyes with him.
"Are you horny yet?"
His cheeks suddenly felt warm.
"Chicken dick."
"You sure got a foul mouth. I have to help you with that."
He tian practically leaped towards the gingers face, when guanshan put a hand on he tians face to stop him from coming any closer.
"Step off. I still have to tidy up my-"
"No! You can't let me live with blue balls again! It has been one week!"
Tian theatrically sighed, moving a hand to his forehead.
"I gotta collect my pencils and stuff, then I'll cook for your sorry ass!"
Tian only winked at that.
"You don't have to!"
"You'll starve otherwise."
"Oh myy~ so caring~"
The ravenette attacked his boyfriend with a hug, bringing him down onto the floor.
"You fool!"
"Wait! Let's take a picture of this! Then you'll be able to draw yourself together with me."
"Don't wanna! Let go."
Tians clinginess sonetimes got on guanshans nerves, but he had to admit... that there wasn't a single thing he doesn't like about him.
He really seemed to be.. just perfect.
Perfect for him.
-
Please ignore all the spelling and grammar mistakes!
(And the biceps femoris (also called long head) is a muscle near the knee so dont think its the biceps in the arm lolol)
Sorry it took me so long~(i hope it's ok lol)