Shifter au part 3

"G-guanshan isn't at his friends anymore. They said he left many hours ago."
"But... where should he be then? He spends time at that park, right? Let's go look there."
The woman started sobbing.
Her husband purred into her ear, embracing her lovingly.
"No! No don't cry! We will find him. I promise you." His hand wandered to the womans face, trying his best to stop and dry the tears of his beloved mate.
"What if...what if someone...stole him?"
"Who would do something like that?"
"I don't know, but ... he is an omega....a-and his...his heat will probably come in a few days. He told me that before he...v-van-...vanished." A desperate cry erupted from the petite woman.
She has never felt this helpless in her life.
The men did everything he could, to soothe his mate, but the thought of loosing his child forever made, even him, live through his personal hell.

"His parents caught air that something is wrong. Leader she, we will-"
"Now! Whose fault is that! Only because you all are too incompetent to do as i wish we all are in deep shit now! If you don't find him in the next two hours," the light gray hair slid from his maliciously beaming eyes, making the young men look even more vile "then...I'll have you executed by night. No one will ever find your corpse then, and your parents have to bury an empty coffin, cause you'll be hidden six feet under elsewhere."
The leaders 'right hand' practically stumbled out of the hut.
In his eyes there was a faint glint of something.
Instead of fear, his face displayed joy.

"I don't want you all there. He tian and i will-"
"We are definitely not going to let you two-"
"Jian yi."
The atmosphere was rather tense and guanshan could swear, he tian was not affected by all the static in the air, like he was.
This time it was he tian who spoke up and broke the silence.
"I don't know about you, but i am ready to beat some ass."
He smirked while taking out his car keys.
"We will follow you." Zhengxi mirrored he tian and got his car ready in an instant.
"Thank...you" the red head mumbled, while his ear tips turned pink.
It went by almost unheard by the other males.
"Then...we are really..going to do this?"
"You'll stay in the car jian yi."
"No fair! Why!"
"Do you remember the last time you tried hitting someone? Behind the bar?"
Zhengxi sighed.
"That- he was at least twice my size! And his friends were glaring at me and-"
"Let's just agree on letting you in the car." He tian chuckled.
"He tian! You traitor- you should be helping me out here!"
Although the situation was not funny at all, these people made it very enjoyable snd entertaining.
Guanshan snored a laugh, before he started laughing loudly and wholeheartedly.
A tear fell from his face, as he tried to regain his usual frown.
The ravenette was taken aback by the gingers reaction.
Suddenly the only thing tian could see was mo guanshans stunning face, a strange but beaming light in his eyes, his red hair shining in the warm sun light and a small smile on his plump and pinkish lips.
"You are beautiful."
The ginger stopped instantly, his lips straightening in a tense line.
Guanshan only stared back. His features displayed surprise.
'Had no one ever called him beautiful before?' He tian asked himself.
Some time passed and jian yi broke the silence with an uncomfortable cough.
Guanshan shrieked shocked, falling out of the trance.
"Anyways...let's..just..get going."
The ginger turned around, walking himself to the car.
When the red head wasn't in hearing range anymore jian yi started babbling.
"He tian! You will have to seduce him and trick him into becoming your boyfriend! You two are perfect!"
"He is not even human, jian yi." The brunette commented.
"We first have to find out if he can have a relationship with a human, then-" Zhengxi continued only to be interrupted by the ravenette.
"Zhengxi! You too? Wow. I am amazed." Tian bit out.
A dreamy sigh escaped his lips.
"He really is....special."
"I saw a genuine smile on your lips as you were watching him. Don't screw this up."
Jian yi whispered while smiling brightly.
"GOD! Y'ALL ARE TOO AWKWARD! I HAVE GOOD SENSES AS A SHIFTER! I CAN FUCKING HEAR YOU!"
Saying that guanshans face was red was an understatement.
His face, neck, ears and shoulders were practically on fire.

They got into their cars silently, he tian and guanshan in the first, Zhengxi and jian yi in the following car.
After driving for around fourty five minutes they stopped at a relatively empty street.
Diving right into the forest, they were led by the ginger himself in his fox version.
This way he could find the scent of the other shifters better.
The wood floor was covered in pine tree needles and dry branches, making annoying sounds everytime someone stepped on one, and that happened pretty frequently.
After walking through the forest aimlessly for about fifteen minutes, the fox bit onto the clothes he tian carried for him, taking them with him to a near tree to turn h7man again and get dressed.
The ginger leaped to the little group that had waited only to get surprised by how sick he looked.
"Are you running a fever?" Jian yi demanded to know.
Guanshan gulped visibly, his half lidded eyes looking as if they belonged to a dead men.
"It..it's nothing."
His red cheeks and tense movements made him look nauseated.
He tians hand found its way to his forehead.
"You are burning up."
"I am...okay. Let's go. I found the.. way."
Guanshan stumbled into one direction followed by the worried tian, a stern and troubled looking Zhengxi and jian yi.
Loud cries echoed through the forest.
"Mo guanshan!"
Someone was calling the fox.
"M-mom."
Guanshans pupils dilated.
"Mo-moom!! Mom! Where are you?!"
"Guanshan!" Two very distressed parents struggled to find the source of the answer they had got.
When the red head saw his mother, he felt a big bolt of guilt stabbing his chest.
She probably had been crying the whole day, judging by her swollen eyes and the way her hands had clung to her husband.
"Mom. Dad..i-i am sor-"
The ginger practically collapsed into his parents arms.
"We looked for you behind every single tree! Where were you?!" His father cried out.
"Thank god-you-you-my god! Guanshan! We found you! Don't ever pull a stunt like that again on me!"
His father only enveloped his little family in a big hug, growling to calm them down.
When they broke apart guanshan turned to his acquaintances.
"These are...my..paren-" he stumbled.
"Par-parent-rents."
The red haired shifter fell to his knees as his vision slowly faded to black.

-

CLIFFHANGER~ hehe i love teasing y'all! I am gonna try and upload quickly!!!