This twisted world

He never understood all these people.
People who tried to change.
People who pressured themselves to just 'fit in'.
People who were sociable in general.
What's so good about having friends, when they all were fake anyways?
You don't gain anything from these relationships.
It's just ...two or more persons trying to get along, to maybe make themselves feel better- maybe even make themselves feel not so alone.
But everything about relationships was fake nowadays.
These girls that are always nice and kind to whoever crosses their sight- fake
These athletic guys who joined the sports club to impress people- fake
These guys who always make small talk, because - hell what else should they be talking about? - fake
Nowadays everyone was just alone- no
Nowadays people were alone together.
They lied about things to fit in, but when everyone else does that too, what is the use of all that crap?

That's why guanshan never put effort into relationships.

People even used to tell him to be sociable, to make friends, to have fun with them- but how could he in this society?

People just don't want to be alone so they pretend that they aren't, while they meet up with others that go through the same struggles.

Everything and everyone was fake.

Guanshan always despised this life and the society he was born in.
Why should he make friends?
It's no use talking about this with anyone, people always loathed his way of thinking- because it was true.
And the truth hurts sometimes.
But then he met ... him.
He tian.
He tian understands him.
He weirdly does.
He himself is keeping an act up in this twisted society, where guanshan just can't help for not caring about this trivial stuff.

Guanshan, the first time in his entire life, felt like he could have a relationship.
A relationship that is not build on lies and delusions.
A relationship that was... real.
Yes, a real relationship- everything he ever wanted but hid behind his isolated pride.
Guanshan in the end still wouldn't act like these people, that are trying too hard, but it feels like they just want the same he always wanted.
They had the same hidden desire.
So he grew to understand them.

I don't know what this is ( i just kept on writing without knowing what i was doing lol)
But i hope you enjoyed it!!
*gets back to working on the shifter au* 👋 bye bye
٩( ᐛ )و