Shifter au part9

He tian turned around just in time to see she li grabbing a gun from the pocket of his grey jacket.
Aiming at he tians forehead he slowly spoke.
"Don't you get it guanshan? Without you I'm not living, merely existing. I need you and if I can't get you"
She lis right eye twitched.
"No one will...I couldn't live in peace knowing that."
He laughed out loud, spreading this madness in the little room.
Guanshan who was very terrified by his old friend trembled slightly.
Plucking his chest out, trying to look as self confident as possible he stepped forward, shielding he tian from the possible danger.
He tian immediately tried changing positions to be able to protect the ginger better, but guanshan just silently looked him in the eyes, his emotionless face saying that this was a thing that he wanted to-no, needed to do by himself.
The omega averted his gaze from tians face completely, looking at she li with a stiff expression.
He looked uncharacteristically pale, his eyes looked troubled and he couldn't hide the sadness in them, his lips were pressed together forming a straight line.
"She li. This is not normal. You're obsessed with me. I know that you, too, could have anyone you want. Why in the freaking fuck would you want me? There are so many beautiful omegas that would love to be your mate. Why me?!"
"It has always been you. You are so unique and precious to me. I'd be sad if I really had to kill you."
She lis hands holding the gun lowered a bit.
"But I see no other-"
"Stop this! If you...you really love me you would have done everything to assure my happiness. This is no love! This is a sick obsession!"
"N-no love?"
The alphas hands lowered even more in his confusion while he tian perked up at that.
This could be their chance.
Suddenly she li moved his right hand to his head, grabbing his white hair in horror.
"What..obsession? This... I love-"
Before tian had the possibility to even jump forward, mo guanshan had grabbed the gun from she lis hand.
A loud bang erupted, filling the static air, the silence.
Soon after a muffled cry could be heard.
A gasp.
A cough.
And a short word.
A name.
"...he... tian"
Red.
It was a shocking experience.
Seeing someone he cared for getting hurt.
She lis finger had loosened the trigger and when guanshan wanted to grab the gun, pressed down.
It was a single shot into the right side of guanshans rib cage.
He tian momentarily went to guanshans aid taking the gun that had fallen to the ground.
Cupping the gingers face with his hands, he stroked his cheek lightly.
He tian felt guanshans vulnerability coming off in waves.
Just like a thin sheet of paper that could be torn within seconds.
He tian then started inspecting the wound.
It could be fatal if he doesn't get treated soon, it looked like there was a hole in between his ribs.
Looking at guanshans pain displaying face he saw blood coming from his mouth, rising from his throat.
The Omegas eye lids fluttered close.
He tian pressed onto the wound to stop air coming into his lung from the hole to prevent the lung from collapsing.
A hypoxia was the last thing guanshan needed now.
"Guanshan! Hey! Stay here! Don't sleep yet!"
Slapping the red heads cheek lightly and then a bit harder guanshan opened his eyes.
He started chocking on the blood, coughing loudly while trying to breathe.
The blood was pooling in his mouth, leaking from the corners of it.
"Guanshan! Don't you die on me!"
Embracing his rib cage, holding his thin jacket onto the hole, the gingers body seemed more lifeless with every second.
"G-guanshan! Don't fall asleep! You said you'd come with me! Don't leave!"
Panic rose in tian and for the first time in years he felt a pressure of strong fear on him.
"Guanshan! Red! Red don't you leave me! Zhengxi and jian yi would miss you! I would.... miss you."
She li just stood there, frozen in time gazing at the blood dripping from his beloveds mouth.
Seconds passed that seemed to be stretching into long eternities.
She li grabbed his mobile phone, that still hadn't received the message saying that the helicopter was ready, and dialed a number.
Whole minutes in which tians desperate attempts to keep the red head breathing passed swiftly with she li just watching the two struggling with a horrified expression.
She li had finally seen what the result of his obsessive behavior was.
Tears had fallen to the ground.
Many tears.
"....red."

Paramedics had found the hut after 10 whole minutes.
The ginger had been taken away from he tians clinging embrace while she li had been arrested by the police.
Tian had all this time tried to shut the hole in guanshans chest as good as he could.
He tian had to leave before they found out he was human, that would have caused many more problems for guanshan and himself, too.
So when he tian had arrived at the car where jian yi and zhan zhengxi waited for him and the ginger, he was covered in blood and had an unreadable aura around him.
Since he came back alone his friends thought the worst had happened.
They didn't talk much about what happened after.
He tian only remembered the regret of leaving his red head but he couldn't have stayed.
It only would have caused big problems for both, so if there really was a chance of guanshan surviving.... he didn't want to cause him any more problems than he already had with stepping into town.

He tian has started barricading himself into his apartment for months.
Eating, drinking and even cleaning were a challenge.
He spent his days laying in bed, sleeping, since he didn't have to go to work.
He could basically spend all his life living like this, he didn't have to worry for money at all.
The hope he had left was carrying him through life, hoping and wishing that the ginger had survived.
The not incertitude of the gingers status was driving him crazy to that point where he wanted to just go look for him.
Zhan zhengxi and jian yi had helped him so much, trying to make him feel better, coming every day with food and new entertainment.
He tian was a wreck and he didn't know how to move on.
He thought, he couldn't.

he
The end.

Nah I'm kidding lol!
I'll maybe be able to write the next chapter this weekend! So stay tuned lolol