OBEROI MANSION

The sun rise and the light get into his room disturbing his sleep. Slowly he wake up from the bed and remembered about  yesterday . how he proposed Annika how she accepted it. He was really happy then their nok jhok in restaurant. But suddenly his thoughts were broken when he heard the sound of door opening he looked on to see who it is. He saw a man standing with puppy face faking crying ( by now u must have understood it who was it yes our own Rudy) rudra came to shivaay and told
R: bhaiya ap kaha thi kal se. apka  phone be nehi lagratha.

S: first of all good morning rudra.
R: apka good morning apke pass rako .
I need an answer.
S: okay listen yesterday I had a meeting so I went their there was no network so I couldn't inform you guys.
Now happy.
R: acha tike jalti tayar hojavo dadi was asking about you.
S: tum javo mein athiyu.
After Rudra went he went to get ready not knowing a shock was waiting for him.

@Annika house
Annika had get up early and was getting ready as going some where she was looking beautiful as always but after yesterday she became more beautiful. She quickly got ready and took her champa and lived in hurry.

OM

Shivaay came down and found the whole family sitting and discussing he thought what was it suddenly something strike in his mind that a wedding is going to happen after 2 weeks.( who's tell u later).

S: hello everyone
But there was no response as they were really busy in talking.
Shivaay once again said good morning in much louder voice .
They all turned to him and looked but did not say anything .
He understood they are angry with him as yesterday he was not here.
He said sorry to everyone and today onwards he will not go anywhere without telling.
All was satisfied now all of them started discussing about arrangement.
Suddenly a girl came and stood in the front door greeting everyone by saying good morning. All turned to the voice all were confused as who was she.
But one face was shocked as he saw her in his house he was not able to believe he thought it was a dream .but no it was not she was standing there.

She entered inside and introduced her
A: I am Annika
By hearing the name rest was completed by tej stating that she is the wedding planner .
Now shivaay was shocked as he didn't came to know about it. Yesterday full he was with her but she didn't tell him anything.
This time Annika saw his face and understood what he was thinking.she smiled at him but he didn't respond .she doubted that whether he was angry.
T : shivaay explain her about the arrangements .
But he was not listening he was starring at her by now rudra came and shook him and asked no to stare her like this.
T: did u heard what I said?
S: yes badepapa I will tell her all the necessary things . and asked her to come to his room after ten minutes.
A: okay Mr .Oberoi.
By hearing Annika calling him Mr Oberoi he was shocked as he don't like her calling him like this.
He went from their with a smirk in the face.

After sometime Annika went to shivaay's room but did not find him.
She was slowly walking inside observing the room. Suddenly
2 hands came from back and back hugged her. She was shocked but relaxed when she understood who was it .

A: shivaay leave me koyi dheklegaS: so you know my name right Ms Annika

S: so you know my name right Ms Annika.
He tighten the hug.

A: was not able to say anything due to proximity shivaay

Shivaay came to her front and kissed her forward eyes cheeks as he was missing her a lot.

Due to shyness Annika moved from their and asked to him to stay away as now she is his employee

Due to shyness Annika moved from their and asked to him to stay away as now she is his employee .
S: no you are not my employee u are my life .I Love You.
A:I Love you too..
And his surprise she kissed his cheek.
And said sorry for not telling it before as she want to give surprise to him.
But shivaay was in shock as she kissed him . shivaay hugged her tightly and stayed there like this

But this was noticed by someone and he went away by smirking.

Precap: wedding planner

************************************
Hey guys thank u for the support it really mean a lot pls continue this .

Whose wedding is going to happen?

Who saw them together?
Guesssss..................

Pls do votes and comments.