Good news

Hi guys hope u remember me I am really sorry guys for the sudden disappearing as I was having my course viva and project viva yesterday I was busy with that and finally it got over and now semester exam is left ie on 18 but till that day I will give update to you and then after 23 I will give update  surely . sorry guys for the inconvenience.

Enough of my saying now let's come to the story as I am taking a leap of 1 week in the story .
So let's start

*******************************************************

After 1 week Oberoi mansion

All were busy doing arrangements as it was rudra and bhavya's engagement. That after their fight they understood that they cannot live without each other and decided to get marry .So the elders took the decision of getting married by next month . but they preferred to do the engagement soon .
So pandit ji said today is an auspicious day so they decided to do it today .
As an event organiser Annika was doing the arrangement . she was telling the workers put the lights flowers etc and she was watching the decoration as it was beautiful .

Annika 's POV
Hamari shadhi me badh pehle function hein and ye achi se hona chahiye . yaha aneke badh muje ek family mili doo bhai mili doo been mili a dadi papa badi maa bade papa . even though pinky aunty muje accept nahi kiya par koi nahi mera vishwas hein ki ek na ek din vo bhi muje accept karungi .shivaay ek meeting keliye gayi hein aur aj shyam ko vapasavungi I was missing him like hell I want to see him as today morning onwards I am feeling week and tired I don't know why if I tell this to him he will scold him saying that I am not taking care of myself so I didn't say to him but know I am tired so I am going to room to take rest .
End of Annika 's POV