Honeymoon starts

After two days
Morning
S : Annika kaha ho tum
She came out from washroom .
A : what happened shivaay chilla kyu reh .
S : where were u I was searching u every where
A : I was in washroom kya hua
S : is packing complete
A : yes Sara saman pack karliya
S : okay u r medicine
A : yes ham dono ki medicine raka hein .
S : okay jalthi thayar hojavo .
A : but ab kyu flight evening heina .
S : ya but we have to go and meet someone.
A : kisse
S : its surprise
A : shivaay bathavo na
S : no its surprise baby
Shivaay left the room making Annika restless thinking about the surprise.
She thought to ask him layer and decided to get ready .

They both got ready and went down with luggage . They bid bye to the family and went with khanna  to airport.
When going towards airport shivaay asked to stop the car in front of boarding school. She noticed the school and understood that its sahil 's school. She was happy that shivaay read her mind because she also wanted to meet him before going to Paris . she became happy and went inside the school . their she saw the mist beautiful view that her sahil is standing without any clutches . He is able to walk with two legs . she was happy and because of that her tears started to flow . shivaay saw her asked sahil to go to her . sahil walked to her and hugged her legs she came yo the world and kneeled down and hugged him tightly and started to cry.
Seeing her crying shivaay also cane and shared a group hug .
A : sahil
Sa : dekha di know I am able to walk and  after some  more days I will be able to run and play like other children .
A : ha ....
She hugged sahil .
S : Ani let's go flight ka time hogaya .
A : ya bye sahil ham jalthi vapas ayega aur tu apna dhyan rakna .
Sa : ha di mein apna dhyan rakunga . ap aram she javo .
A : tike bye
Sa : bye
S : bye champ
Sa : bye jiju

They went from their and went to the airport and board the flight to Paris and before entering in the flight he asked Annika in his famous husky tone "are you ready for our honeymoon baby " she blushed and her cheeks became red .But she composed herself and boldly asked are u ready my hubby .
Even though he was shocked he liked this side if Annika very much .

Soon they landed in the land of love .
It was night so they decided to go to hotel and rest and then next day to go to see the place . They reached the hotel and went to the room .
They room was beautiful . they enters and both jumped to the bed . They saw each other and started to laugh and scream "Paris we are back " .
They looked to each other and shared a beautiful eye lock and lean towards each other to capture their lips but their was sudden knock and they were disturbed . frustrated shivaay went to open the door and saw a room boy was standing their . he asked what and he replied that if he need any help . he said no need pls don't disturb us . the room boy said okay and went . he closed the door and went inside but didn't saw Annika and he suddenly heard the click of door he turned and became  shock by seeing his beautiful wife his love looking all sexy in the nighty ready to wake his hormones. She saw him staring him like this and she came to him and snapped her fingers in front of him . he came back to reality .
A : kya hua shivaay
S : sliding his hand in her waist mein dekrethi ki mere biwi kitni kubsurat he in .
A : acha kitna kubsurat he in mein
S : bathathu aur dikhavu .
A : chodiye shivaay javo fresh hogavo.
S : nahi Jana tighting the grip on her .
A : chodiye shivaay go mere baby huna .
S : being kid nahi Jana .
She pushed him inside the washroom and closed the door . she was red and blushing due to shivaay 's statement .
S : from washroom zyada blush math karna varna I will come out know .
A : shivaay (in mind ) vo mera mind bhi padd sakthe .
S : yes I can ready everything .
And he started to laugh .

After ten minutes he came out taking shower and looking more sexy and irresistible . she was drooling over him .
S : ani stop drooling yaar mujse reh nahi payega .
A : mein ....I am ...not drooling
S : that I can see .
He came towards her without wearing his shirt . she was moving back and became stuck between the walls and him . he slowly traced his cold fingers across her face sending shiver down her spine . she closed and started to breath heavily .
He slowly leaned close to her and was going to capture her lips but stopped seeing her face . she slowly opened His eyes not sensing His touch. She saw that he was looking at her .
A: kya hua shivaay
S : kuch nahi u r so beautiful ani
She blushed on his comment and that time smashed his lips and satred to suck her lower lips and she started to respond by sucking his upper lip . they were kissing continuously and after ten minutes he broke the kiss and took her in his arms and went to bed .he placed her in the bed started to kiss her eyes cheeks and went downward towards neck and kissed her collar bone and bitted their giving her a love bit and sooth the pain with his tongue . he removed the dress of her and switch of the light ( rest u guys know:):) )

Precap : Paris

Hey guys I am really sorry for being as due to final year of college  project was their and was busy because of it I couldn't update my two books . so decided to update today this and tomorrow I will update the other book .

Please do vote and comment
And also thank u for 105 followers .
It means a lot .

Enjoy reading
Achu