Honeymoon (2)

Shivaay and Annika was sleeping cuddling to each other and Annika 's head was on shivaay 's chest and his hands were on her waist holding her protectively . he slowly opened his eyes and saw his angel sleeping in his arms and looking beautiful but he could not see her face properly because the hair was covering her face so he slowly removed the hair from her face and he whispers beautiful .
By his touch he slowly opened her eyes and met the most beautiful eyes .she was drowning into the eyes .
S : good morning
A : good morning
S : how are u
A : what happened to me
S : nahi pain tho nahi hena .
A : I am totally fine .
S: chalo Jake fresh hojathe
A : mmm aap chalo
S : nahi ham dono sath chalthe
A : nahi aap Jake fresh jojayiye
S : nahi Annika tum bhi chalo mere sath .
A : nahi shivaay javo varna mein javungi .
S : tho tike tum javo
Annika was moving out from the bed but her dress was not found .
A : shivaay mera dress kaha hein
S : muje kyu puchreyu how will I know
A : tho kal raat who did it
S : muje nahi pata
A : dijiyena I have to after that we will go out please
S : nahi dedungi mein he turned towards other side . she signed and slowly get inside the comforter and made him turn and laid on top of him.
He slowly hold through her waist tightly. She leaned towards him so he thought she was going to kiss him but she leaned and took the clothes which he kept hidden beside him and slightly pecked his lip and I got it shivaay bye said and run from their to the washroom . shivaay was shocked and surprised and happy to see her happy and see his old ani back .
S : ani this is cheating
A : everything is fair in love and war she shouted from the washroom .

After some time both got ready to go around Paris . they both went out of the hotel and took the cab .
A : shivaay apko yaade ham pheli baar yaha ayi thi
S : Ache se yaade kaise bool saktha hu when we finished our college without telling anyone we came to Paris .
A: it was a good trip we enjoyed a lot and its best part was that Malika and sidharth came here searching us .
S: ya they were so tensed about us and when they caught us kitna data hame.
A: ya chalo shivaay let's go their any way aaj Saturday he in and Monday we will go back so please
S: tike ani u r wish is my command madam .

(Sorry guys I don't know anything about Paris like places etc so sorry for not telling the pace and u can imagine a beautiful place you know .)

They went towards their when they went earlier their was less people but today the people was more .
They went and stood their seeing the lightings and the sky which is getting lighted with sparkles . They can give their name and it can lighten up in the sky so they gave their couple name shivika and it sparkled in the sky . Annika was so happy to see that but shivaay was staring at some one .
He saw some people was looking at Annika in lust and drooling over her and commenting how hot and sexy she is . he was controlling his anger and give a glare to that people and hold her waist protectively .
By feeling his hold tight she turned towards him and asked
A : what happened shivaay
S : nothing let's go
A : just some more time please
S: mm okay

That men were continuously commenting about her how is her lips they want to touch her etc . he lost his control and left hold from her waist and went to them and started to beat them blue and black . Annika was shocked seeing shivaay beating them she try to stop him but he was not hearing her .
S: don't u dare say anything about her she is mine and only mine .
He was beating him and that people were in his worst condition . Annika tried a lot to stop him and finally she
A: shivaay apko meri kasam stop it .
He stopped hearing it and looked towards her . his eyes was blood shot red and she got scared seeing him like that .she took him from their and went to the hotel . on the way they both didn't saga word to each other and they reached the hotel .

They entered and close the door and his anger has not decreased so she hugged him from back . but he moved her hands and told that he want to be alone . she was hurt by this .

She left him and went to washroom to change dress . she came back and saw shivaay laid down in the bed so she also didn't talk and laid down facing the other side . but after some time she felt some one hand on her waist and was hugging her but also felt that her shoulder getting wet . she slowly turned towards him and she couldn't see that he was crying and eyes became she became panic
A: kya hua shivaay
S: I am sorry San kuch merit wajase hore
A: kuch nahi hua shivaay
S: nahi sab merit galthi he in if I have not asked u to wear this then this would not gave happen
A: is me apke koyi galthi nahi its their behaviour you are not fault at it .
S: sorry
A: look at me
They both look into each others eyes and slowly captured each others and started to suck the lips and they kissed until go breathless .
A: shivaay I need u

Precap : hot romance

Hey guys I am really sorry for not updating it as I was busy with  college  stuff so sorry .

Please vote and comment

Enjoy reading
Achu