Saving her....

@Oberoi mansion
B: I got her location . now it is activating .
S : where is she.
B : old mill near ur office.
S : okay let me go.
B : no u won't go alone I will also come.
S : no need.
B : bhaiya no I cannot take risk.
S : okay then chalo.

@old mill
Annika was tied in the chair and she was semi conscious. There was all dark she was literally scared. She started to cry and remember how she landed here.
Before 2 hours.
Suddenly shivaay get a call and that time pinky came and asked annika to get something from store room.
She was going to store room when she felt some one was following her. But she thought it was her imagination and went to store room.
After she entered suddenly the door closed and some one hit her head and closed her mouth and took her outside the mansion. Then when she opened her eyes she was here.

Present
Shivaay reached the old mill he entered and searched annika and bhavya was also searching her . suddenly shivaay senso meter worked correctly and spotted annika . he ran to her and started pating her . she slowly opened the eyes.
But when she opened her eyes she saw shivaay but suddenly he got hit behind his head annika screamed shivaay.......
Bhavya came their a man standing with rod and shoot him at the leg . he also fall down and bhavya asked the force to arrest him and take.
Then she went to annika and untied and she went to shivaay and started calling him .
B : di let's take him to hospital.
A : tike
They went to hospital. Shivaay gained conscious and the doctor told that it was a minor injury  and they can go home. In all  this time annika had not spoke to shivaay she was busy fulfilling the formalities.
B : bhaiya aap tik hein.
S : haa.
B : di appse kyu bath nahi Kare.
S : take me to your house I have to sort this first then home.
B : okay.
They got discharged and they sat in the car and went to bhavya house .
In all drive Annika didn't speak anything.
They entered into the house.
Bhavya showed the room and Annika made him sit by resting the head.
When she was going he stopped her by holding the wrist.
S : Anni
A : leave me.
He made her sit beside him .
S : u can cry anni
Just by these words she broke down and cried hugging him tightly in fear of loosing him. Shivaay made her calm .
S : sh ..bas bahuth Roya ab nahi.
A : please never leave me and go.
S : I didn't go anywhere. I was with you. You only went away from me.
A : I am sorry.
S : sorry kyu bolrayu u know that SSO Jan itni asanise nehi jayeki.
A : I know. I love you
S : I love you too.
S : ab Rona bandh karo gar chalthe
But annika hugged him tightly to make sure that he is in front of her.
Suddenly shivaay strike and idea and cup her face and captured her lips and a passionate lip kiss was going on and they aparted when due to lack of oxygen.
S : ab chale.
A : mmm.... She was blushing.
Bhavya knock the door and asked bhavya chale om bhaiya wait kare.
S : haa let's go but before that I have to remove this.
A : but ur injury.
S : shh kuch nahi
B : let's go he had called me many times.
S : ya come.
A: Do one thing u go with bhavya and I will enter after that.
S : okay.

They reached Oberoi mansion. After shivaay and bhavya came annika came and started to work for the rest of arrangement .
They have not discussed about the scenario that happened .
He was waiting for the night so he can take her somewhere alone and speak.

Precap : not decided may be bachelor's party.
************************************
Hey guys sorry for late update as I was having exams .
So pls cooperate.
And vote and comments.

Also watch ishqbaaz on Tuesday. On starplus on 10 pm.