Sangeet & Haldi

Sangeet
The Oberoi mansion was once again decorated beautifully for the sangeet of the favourite couple shivika. As everyday all were busy making preparations but one person was busy in phone call that is our own shivaay , he was really tensed and restless. Annika was watching him continuously . she decide to talk to him before function starts and she was waiting for a perfect time . But as time goes she was not able to talk to shivaay as she was surrounded by bhavya gauri and jhanvi .

The time passes and it was the time for the function to start . till now she was not able to talk to him . she thought after the function ends she will talk to him .
Shivaay was getting ready in his room. He looked hot and handsome and but with not usual smile but angry .  Annika was getting ready in her room she was also worried for some reason.

They both were brought down . The guests were coming and meeting them but they have not faced each other till now . And finally she couldn't take the ignorance more she turned to look shivaay and at the same time he also turned to him . He was staring her without taking his eyes from her and only one word came out from his mouth "beautiful" .
Annika smiled hearing this and hold his hand tightly by intertwining her fingers into his . this broke his trance and he looked at their hands and he took the hand and kissed her hand .
Their moment was broken none other than our own rudra .
R : bhaiya agar apka romance hogaya tho ham apna performance karle .
S : ha karlo .
O : tho chalo
Bhavya announced that now we can see the performance of our obro 's .
They three entered stage and performed in the song Aaj ki party meri tarafse .
All clapped and appreciated their performance.
B : the next we invite gauri bhabhi and myself to the stage .
They both entered the stage and danced for the song bholchudiya .
After their performance was over next was the performance of our couple one and only shivika.
They danced on the song galliyan Teri.
Their dance was most beautiful dance.
They were involved so much that they didn't know that the song was over . they came back to the world when they heard the sound of claps .
And after that all performed on the song dhadkan dhadkan .
And all said Dil Bole Oberoi.
The sangeet function was over and know family were only their and they were sitting in hall and was talking .
Suddenly rudra came up with a new game .
R : hello everyone please let me get u r attention please .
Everyone : yes
R : okay thank u so what u guys think shall we play a game .
S : no rudra its already late all should go and sleep .
R : kya bhaiya aap itna bore kyu ho .
O : come on shivaay itna time bhi nahi hua .
G : ha bhade bhaiya please .
B : ha bhaiya please .
R : bhabhi aap bolo bhaiya se go apke bath manlethe .
A : shivaay ...
S : okay fine bathao kya kelna .
R : okay so the game is we have three couples here so we will blind fold on partner and he/she has to find him /her .
O : okay
R : so let's start with O and gauri bhabhi. Who will blind fold .
G : okay omkaraji will be blindfolded and has to find me .
R : okay come O
He tied the cloth on his eyes and made gauri stand in line between bhavya , annika , jhanvi , sakthi and tej .
She is standing between Annika and jhanvi .
He made om stand in font of tej first . he touched his hand felt it has rough so moved to other their was jhanvi standing . she touched her hand but moved to next leaving her . like that he reached at gauri and touched her hand and recognized that it is his gauri .
All clapped for him . The next turn was of rudra and he also did it correctly. All appreciated him .
The next chance was of shivaay and Annika. Shivaay asked Annika to get blind fold and find him . she agreed .
Shivaay was standing between om and waiter who was working their , rudra has added him to make complicated for her . and also rudra gauri bhavya and tej were standing with them .
She came one by one starting from tej. She touched his hand but didn't feel that connection so she left and moved like this she crossed bhavya gauri and even rudra . Now she came to the waiter and touch his hand but suddenly she felt her hand is getting tighter in his hold and she was getting afraid by his touch and also restless . shivaay was watching the changes in her face expression expressing some worry . she forcefully took her hand from his hold and moved to next and hold shivaay 's hand and she felt sudden relief by holding his hand . she said this is her shivaay and hugged him . she could understand the restlessness in her mind . she tightly hugged and said at her ear
" I am here don't worry I am their thume kuch nahi hone dunga "
I Love You .

Precap : continue with haldi

Hey guys I am really sorry that I couldn't update for this much day as I was having exams and for three more days I will have exams . so if I didn't update please understand it .
I will try to update other book today itself .

Please vote and comment.

Enjoy reading
Achu