Wedding

Wedding venue of shivika
The venue was beautifully decorated with flowers and lights .

Wedding venue of shivikaThe venue was beautifully decorated with flowers and lights

The pandit had started the pooja . Shivaay and Annika was asked to sit in the manadap .They both sat and did the pooja . The pandit asked for Annika 's parents to do kanyadhan . She was sad hearing that because she don't have parents . shivaay hold Annika 's hand and assured her . That time jhanvi and Tej came forward to do kanyadhan . she was happy and overwhelmed by it . They both did the kanyadhan of her . Then pandit ji asked both to stand up for pheras .
They both stand and hold each others hand and started taking pheras .
In the first round he promised her that he will keep her always happy.

In the second round she promised that she will always stay with him in all situations.

In the third round he promised her that he will not leave her ever in his life .

In the fourth round she promised him that she will always try to keep the family united.

In the fifth family he promised her that his family will always be her and in mind a promise to find her family.

In the sixth round she promised that she will not keep anything hided from him .

In the seventh round he and she both promised each other that they both will be always each others happiness and will not leave each other till death or even after .

The pheras were completed and they were sitting still holding each others hands . The pandit ji asked to put mangalsutra on her neck . he took the mangalsutra and put it around her neck she looked to his face which had a genuine smile and his eyes and could see the love for her .

 he took the mangalsutra and put it around her neck she looked to his face which had a genuine smile and his eyes and could see the love for her

Then the pandit asked him to put sindoor on her maang . He did that and when he was putting a lone tear escaped from her eyes which he immediately caught in his hand shook his head horizontally indicating no .
The pandit ji announced that the wedding has got completed and it is over .

They both got up and all clapped . They came down and took the blessing of dadi , shakthi , tej , jhanvi , and hugged his brothers and she hugged her cute devarani 's .

After that from their they returned to Oberoi mansion for her grehapravesh Dadi and jhanvi was already their and was making arrangement . dadi asked pinky to do the welcome but she didn't agree saying that she has not accepted annika as her son's wife .
Jhanvi told dadi that she will do the welcome of Annika and shivaay.

After sometime shivaay and Annika came and stood at front of the door .
Jhanvi came and did pooja of both of them . And asked Annika to kick kalash and enter . she did the same and after that jhanvi asked her to make her hands imprint on the wall.
And also asked her to keep her feet in plate with red water and walk forward by making imprints of her foot as symbol of goddess Lakshmi .

They both were asked to sit and rest for some time and after that they will have muhdikhayi ceremony and ring finding ceremony. But shivaay denied that she is tired so we will conduct the rest ceremony tomorrow. Dadi allowed him and asked him to take her to the room .
G : ji bhade bhaiya aap jaiye omru ke sath ham bhabhi ko kamreme chod dethe.
S : tum kyu taklif dere ham sath mein chale jayenge
By saying this he took her to the room she entered  but before entering rudra blocked his way.
S: what
R : kaha jareyu bhaiya
S : apne kamre mein
R : kya bhaiya itni jaldi aapko ham thodi dher bath karthe
S : ab koi bath nahi karne I am already tired .
R : tho chalo bhaiya protein shake pilethe .
S : mein rudra nahi hu protein shake pinne keliye
R : aap meri protein shake kuch bol nahi sakthe .
S : hogaya tera
R : no
S : tho kya chahiye
R : yehuyina bath 25000
S : what
R : yes bhaiya dedho varna aap adhar nahi jayenge .
Shivaay took the card and give to him and said
S : don't forget I will also have one day.
R : see u on that day bhaiya bye enjoy good night
He went by saying this to him .

When he entered he saw Annika sitting and laughing.
S : ab thum kis bath par hasreyo .
A : nahi kuch nahi u know shivaay when u get irritated u look cute .
S : Annika mein bolana mein cute nahi hu with cute pout
A : aww kitna cute lagthe ho aap by saying she pulled his cheeks .
By taking the chance he pulled her closer and traced his fingers on her face moving from her eyes nose cheeks lips and slowly towards neck and downward . her breath was getting uneven due to the closeness.
He looked at her and saw that she has closed her eyes .
S: (in his husky voice) open u r eyes Annika
Annika opened her eyes and looked into his eyes which is full of love for her .
Shivaay looking into her eyes asked for her permission and she granted him .
He took her to the bed in his arms and laid carefully and hoved over her and started to remove her jewelry by kissing each part . and he slowly removed her dress and she also removed his dress and both were naked in font of each other and they both took their relationship to the next level by uniting their body into one .

Precap : remaining ceremony

Hey guys sorry for being late . And aslo I am south Indian so I don't know anything about north Indian wedding all I know is which I see in serials so sorry if I made any mistake .

Enjoy reading
Achu