The Mistake 2

After hearing from shivaay that the lady he told gold digger was Annika he could not stand in front of him or face him. Guilt was eating him.
S : c'mon speak up om.
O : vo ...... Shivaay in the afternoon  she was roaming with rudra by listening to his stupid jokes  when I saw her yesterday what all u said came into my mind and yes I was angry towards her. But I didn't show that I asked her if she could help me to select a dress for gauri . she agreed and came to my room . after entering for sometime we just talk and after that I ( he stopped thinking the consequences )
S : speak
Flashback

O : Annika where is ur family.
A : vo om  my family is sahil my brother.
O : no I am not asking u that ur parents.
A : I don't know I am orphan.
( holding the tears)
O : u know choti maa always said that people who are orphan does not know the meaning of family and its value.
But I think u are different because u know what is family. U made shivaay a better person but know he started to hate his family . I don't know why he behave like that even to me or family.
A : om uss din Jo kuch bi huva isiliye because he was stressed out. He does not  have hatred towards u or family.
O : ya mein bi but if he it happens again our bond may break . can I ask u something yesterday  he was worried about u .right.
If yes then again something will happen like this and our bond will break.
Annika eyes was full of tear and threatening to fall but she hold it. Her hand was tightly closed inserting nails to skin.
A : no om aisa kuch nahi yoga ur bond will never break.
O : no Annika u won't understand if u have to understand u also need to have a family.
This pierced into heart breaking it into pieces and understanding the meaning of the words told by om.
O : Annika I will come know.
He went from their making Annika broken into pieces her tears started to follow she just run out of the room and also from the house without saying anything to anyone even not waiting for shivaay.
End of flashback

( sorry I have to make om a small villain but don't worry he will change).

Shivaay was in full anger after hearing this and tears formed in his eyes. He shouted at om
S : why did u do that ?
O : sorry shivaay vo mein gusse mein.
But he could not complete he got a slap from him and went from the room.
He came out from the room and thought about Annika suddenly remembered their favourite place where they used to spend their sorrow , happiness everything.
He took his car and went to the beach.

When he reached he saw her sitting their silently he could clearly understand Her mind what she feeling know. He came near to her and seated next to her. And put his head on her shoulder.
By sudden touch Annika came back from her thinking and saw shivaay sitting next to  her .
A small smile came in her face.
A : sorry for not waiting.
S : why u didn't wait I told u na u have to wait then why.
A : sorry bola na . how was ur day.
S : achi thi how was urs
A : fine.
S : why fine.
A : kuch nahi. Can I say something .
S : say
A : shall we break up .
Shivaay was shocked by this question and understood how much om word hurted her .
S : kya bol rayu.
A : I don't want any problem because of me .
S : u will be able to live without me.
A : I don't know I will try.
S : look at my eyes and say.( in anger)
A : looked into his eyes but the tears started to flow and she break down crying and hugging him.
Shivaay hugged her tightly as she won't dare to go from him and said in her ears
I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU
Many times promising her that he won't leave her in the lifetime.
She was crying .
S : Annika why u think like that because om said like that.
He was angry on me as yesterday I was angry on him. U asked why I was angry right it was because he only told that u r a gold digger but om didn't know that it was u he only know that one lady and said what mom told him.
I am sorry for not believing u sorry.
A : nahi shivaay we already forget it right. Then why u r thinking about it again .
S : pls annika never leave me and go and I promise that because of you our bond will never break.
A : I know but when om said that.
Shivaay locked his lips with her without allowing her to complete the sentence. Due to lack of oxygen they aparted and both hugged .
A : chalo gar chalthe.
S : nahi muje thumare sath rehna.( like a child)
A : don't act like a child.
S : why I am not child ?
A : no . child will not do these things.
S : no ( naughtily) going near her.
A : acha tike u r child .
S : good girl.
By saying this he laid on her lap and Annika was massaging his head .
They were under their dream world without any worries.

Precap : ...............
************************************
Hey everyone
I really glad that my book got 329 votes thank u for that.

And about story the mistake was made by om and shivaay but om has only came to know about it know but shivaay know it before. But it is not the reason for protecting annika their is some other reason. Will reveal later
Pls do votes and comments.