Pinky

@ airport
Pinky : khana shivaay kyu nayi ayi.
Khana : mam vo sir busy he.
(Pinky P)
P : okay.just go fast.

@ OM
Annika prov
After hearing rudra I was really shocked and embaressed.
I also want to marry shivaay but no it cannot happen so soon there are lot problems and without getting our plan successful we won't marry this is a promise we made to each other.
I heard a sudden noise in the front door when I looked I saw shivaay mother standing . I saw anger in her eyes when she saw me. I don't know why she hate me this much. I stood their worrying whether she will tell everyone about us. But nothing happened like that she just went inside by looking me.
End of prov
Shivaay prov
When I was coming to Annika I saw mom entering the house and she was looking at Annika in anger .
I was worried whether she will spit out everything but for my  surprise she went inside without saying anything. Then I saw Annika was panicked I went to their.
End of prov
S : Annika calm down .
A : shivaay pinky aunty.
S : don't worry kuch nahi hoga jabthak me thumare saath hu she won't do anything.
And he hugged her tightly.
S : I love u Annika.
A : I love u shivaay.
Then moved break the hug and looked into each others. That time their villain came Om
O : ahem ahem
S : what om ?  (a bit irritated)
O : it is the hall and anyone can see.
I just came to tell this ( little annoyed)
S : okay.( roughly)
A : understood the situation and shivaay and told om ya shivaay he saying right we have to move.
S : he understood and said okay and angrily went without saying anything to om.
Om was sad with his behaviour. Annika understood and said its okay om he was in some tension.( hiding the matter).
O : ya its okay I am going bye see u in the evening.
A : bye.

In shivaay room
He was in full anger and throwing all things . Annika entered saw this and understood his mind and slowly close the door and back hugged him . she knows that he need her know so she was ready. He made her come in front of him and kissed her eyelids cheek and captured lips and stand their kissing and both were involved in kiss but due to lack of oxygen they aparted. She hugged him assuring. Every thing will be alright.
A : shivaay om upset hein.
S : I know I was rude to him.
A : talk to him and say sorry he don't know anything.
S : ya I will do that . u don't walk alone just stay in ur room or with anyone other then mom.
A : don't worry I will take care.
He went from their.

@ om room
Om was really upset with shivaay.
S : om
O : what?
S : just look at me pls.
O : no need just go .
S : pls I m sorry. I was disturbed isiliye meine aisa baath ki sorry.
O : fine.
And he went from their.
Shivaay was upset and angry. He also went from their.

@ evening engagement
Shivaay was really behind Annika and making sure that she was okay.
The engagement was on and gauri arrived . their dresses.
Hall

Gauri and om was looking good

Gauri and om was looking good . and also shivaay and Annika and rudra .

 and also shivaay and Annika and rudra