Surprise

Sorry guys yesterday I couldn't include their dresses in the update . so now I am updating the dresses and as precap said surprise this is also a surprise for u guys for u r support love Thank u everyone Thank u so much .
So let's start

Shivaay 's dress

Annika 's dress

The engagement was over and the families all have gone . Now their were only Oberoi family and Annika and sahil .
R : di ap yaha run jayeye .
Annika when heard this looked towards shivaay . He suddenly indicated her saying no . without any option left .
A : nahi rudra I have to go . I cannot stay here like this before marriage.
S : ya rudra Annika is telling right .
R : oh .... Now I got why she is denied .
S : shut up rudra .
Sh : pehalwan chodiye unhe Jane dijiye today I will give you company .
R : okay champ let them go we will enjoy by playing games etc .
Sh : okay
S : tike chalo Annika
A : sahil achi se rehna
Sh : I know di
A : aur ha u said u want to talk something with shivaay .
Shivaay and sahil remembered their conversation.
Sh : ha di meine baat ki.
A : okay
S : come on Annika let's move
A : ya bye
All : bye
Shivaay and Annika left and went towards their car and went outside the mansion to a lonely place ,ie  their first proposal place . she was surprised by him because it was the place he first told  his heart feeling to her .
A : shivaay ham yaha kyu ayi .
S : vo I want our engagement to happen once again here .
A : but ...
S : nothing Ani  come .
He took her under the tree where he expressed his feelings. It was dark but the moon was their and its light reflected on her face which gave a beautiful view of his ani to him .
Shivaay came closer to her by decreasing the distance between them .
He took her hand and put the ring once again and intertwined their hands and kissed for along time . Then she took his hands and put the ring once again and also kissed his hand .
They both stare each other for along time . Due to the moonlight her face was glowing and shivaay was not control his hormones so he started to kiss her eyelids , cheeks , peck her nose and slowly leaned towards her lips and captured it and started sucking her lower lip and she started to suck his upper lip . They both were engrossed in each other and they continued the kiss without bothering about anything even about oxygen.
Finally they break the kiss after a long time and rested their forhead together and balanced their breath . Then he slowly opened his and saw her and her lips swallow . He traced his thump on her lips . She opened her eyes and look at his eyes and saw the love for her .
A : shivaay can I ask u something.
S : come on ani from when did u start asking permission.
A : vo what did sahil talk with u .
S : vo he said
Flashback
S: kya hua sahil
Sh : jiju vo aap se baat karne .
S : tike ya ha avo baito .
Sh : okay
S : bolo kya bolna
Sh : vo apko patha hein merit di me bare mein sabkuch I don't want to add anymore. But I liked to say that use aap hamesha kysh rakna aur ha uske akhon se asoo nahi ana chahiye .
I know u will take care of it but as brother it is my duty to say this to you.
S : I promise sahil tumare di ki ankhon se ek assu take nahi ane dugi .
Sh : pinky promise
S : pinky promise
Sh : ha ek aur bath vo  apko patha heina she want to build her own identity and she want to start a company it was her dream please will u allow her to achieve that dream .
While hearing this shivaay stood and went to cupboard he took some file and gave it to sahil.
Sh : what is this jiju
S : tumahre behna ka naya company she going to start after the marriage.
Sh : sach
S : yes now u r happy and don't worry she will be my angel also and I will give her life full of happiness.
Sh : thank u jiju I love you .
S : I love you too champ .
Flashback ends
Annika was crying when hearing this and very happy after hearing this .
Shivaay saw the tears and soon wipe it off .
S : see I just promised sahil that I will not bring tears in u r eyes , and u r crying .
A : mein ronahi ru its kushi ki assu .
S : kuch bhi ho u r not allowed to cry ....wait I will come know .
Shivaay came with the files which he showed sahil and hand it over to annika .
A : why all this .
S : as sahil said it is ur dream and u r dream is my dream so don't bother about anything else.
A : shivaay apko patha hein
S : kya
A : that I love you
S: I love u too
They both hugged each other and stand their remembering there sweet days .

Precap : Malika and sidharth

Enjoy reading
Achu