The Announcement

Next day
Om's wedding
Everyone was really busy as the time for marriage has come. Annika was doing the final arrangement with the help of bhavya. She looked at bhavya who was busy with arrangements and she remembered how she reacted to yesterdays event.

Flashback
After that both shivika went to their house. After shivaay reached Oberoi mansion he was talking with om and rudra suddenly bhavya came and hugged shivaay .
shivaay understood her mind but others didn't understand and the most confused was rudra.
Shivaay spoke in small tone to bhavya.
S : bhavya I am fine .
She didn't respond.
S : bhavya look at me . she looked at him . see I am fine don't worry about me itni jalthi tutne vale nahi.
B: I know but ......
S: don't worry everything will be alright by tomorrow.
B: okay.
S: now smile.
R : bhavya ko kya huva.
S : thought to tease him. U don't know . u only did it.
R : bhaiya meine kya kardiya mein unse kuch nahi bola.
S : u are responsible for this .
R : what did I do.
S: she is in love with someone.
R: oh okay he suddenly realized what he said kya.........app kya bola.
S : I am saying the truth.
R : bhavya how could u do this to me. U cheated me and started to cry  I thought u would love me but u loves someone else.
S : rudra u love bhavya.
R : ha bhaiya I love her. After saying that he realised what he said and looked at bhavya who was killing him with draggers.
S :om my god and started to laugh and hi-fied with om. They both laughing and bhavya was blushing.
O: rudra thu to chupa rustom nikali.
S : haa.
R : nahi aisa kuch nahi he in main jarahon.
And he went they laugh wholeheartedly and bhavya also went from their making some excuse  .
End of flashback

While annika was remembering this standing their she suddenly felt a kiss in her cheek. She turn around saw shivaay standing their with a smile.
A: shivaay koi dekh lega.
S : I don't care. And went away before she could respond.
The wedding rituals was started and both bride and groom was looking beautiful .
Finally the wedding happened and it was the time for gauri grihapravesh.
Annika was coming with thaal but suddenly pinky stopped her take the thaal and said
P: aise fatichar ladki is karke bahu ko swagath karne mein shamil nahi hona chahiye.
Annika didn't want to say anything but shivaay was fuming in anger and was going to reply but bhavya stopped him saying no . he looked to Annika and she also said  no.
He also said in mind I will give the life most shock  to her in the reception party.
The grehpresh was over.
And dadi asked everyone to take rest and get ready for reception.

Reception
All the guest members media all were waiting for rikara .  and finally they came down and media were clicking their photos and om introduced his wife.
O : Meet my wife Gauri Omkara Sing Oberoi.
They all clapped and welcomed her.
The media was going but suddenly shivaay stopped them and told them that I have an announcement.
S :  My brother has got married and today at this event I liked to gift him something.
Shivaay came towards Annika and take her to the front of media and
S : this is my gift to om his bhabi.
I would like to introduce her she is Annika my Annika she is my
He kneeled down in front if her and take a ring out and asked her
Will u marry me?
Annika was totally blank she could not register anything she was surprised.
S : Annika
A : haa mein apse shaadhi karugi.
Shivaay was happy and put the ring into her finger and kissed her ring .
All the media clapped but the Oberoi's was shocked but om and bhavya was happy . rudra was first shocked and later realized and was really happy as he got Annika didi has his bhabi.
Pinky was beyond shocked as she was not able to register anything.

The reception got over every guest went and media went. The Oberoi were waiting for questionnaire with shivaay.
D: billu ye Sab kya he in
Sa : what is this shivaay.
T : u r going to marry Annika .
S : let me just explain yes I am going to marry Annika because I love her.
R : bhaiya ap sache Annika didi se pyaar karthi hu.
S : yes rudra I really love her.
R : kabse.
S : ek mahine.
R : aap to badi chupa rustum nikle.
S : rudra ..
T : so u know each other before.
S: yes I know her before itself .
T : what about ur ideology.
S: pyaar sabkuch badal  dethe.
Pyaar nein muche change kiya now I am but he was cut by om
O: shivaay sing Oberoi less and Annika shivaay zyada.
Shivaay smiled at him.
Dadi was happy and blessed both of them but one person was not saying anything but fuming in anger .
She was waiting for the right time .
Everyone was happy .

All dispersed and Annika was going back but bhavya and rudra stopped her and asked her to stay with her.
She agreed.

At night
Annika was feeling thirsty and was going to kitchen to take water but she was stopped by someone..........

Precap : om my mata
************************************

Hey guys I am back with another update . last update got 80 votes thank u so much for that love .
Pls continue this love
vote and comment please.
And also a small request watch ishqbaaz in TV at 10pm on starplus don't miss it trp us getting low.
Bye........