Baby

Shivaay reached hospital with Annika and the family also came behind him .
The nurse took her inside and the doctor was going to enter .
S : doctor can I also come in  please

D : of course Mr Oberoi.

Om and RU supported him and he entered inside and saw Annika crying.
He was not able to see that phir bhi he went towards her and smile at her and hold her hand for support and was he kissed her forehead.

A : shivaay muje dard hore

S : shh kuch nahi bas dhodi dher hamare baby keliye na please

She smiled at him .

A: ahhh............

D : push Annika push

S : thoda aur push karo u can do it .

A : mujse nahi hoga

S : nahi zarur hoga

He kissed her forehead. She tightened his grip in his hand and her nails pierced his hand but he strengthen the hold and asked her to push

D : come on Annika one more push

A :ahhhhhh

Baby cry was heard . shivaay looked and saw a tiny figure in doctor 's hand.

D : congratulation Mr Oberoi beti hui hai .

The nurse took the baby for washing and handover the baby to shivaay . He was keenly observing  the baby . He felt she is so similar to Annika. He was observing baby features . small tiny hands , nose same as anni's   he was seeing her features and Annika was looking at him with a frown and smile.

A: shivaay mujhe dikhayi yena

S : sorry ....

He handed over the baby to annika and kissed her forehead and said something in her hear (want to know)

S: Happy Birthday Love

A: shivaay

S: bhulgayi Lekin mein  kaise bhulsakthavu

A: thank you (suddenly some thing strike her ) tho aj hamare baby ki birthday heina .

S: mmm meri angel and meri princess dono ka birthday ek din hein .

She looked towards the baby and kissed her hand nose forehead stomach and tears was flowing from her eyes .

A : shivaay baby meri jaise lagreyu na.

S : ha lekin vo meri team hogi .

A : nahi vo meri jaise  dekhreyu na so she will be in my team .

S : nahi mera team

A : nahi

They were fighting and finally burst out laughing .

S : ani I didn't say the news to family let me go and say .

He went outside and shared the news. Omru was jumping like idiot saying ham chacha ban gayi . dadi thanked the god . Jhanvi and Tej and sakthi was happy that they were going to be dadi and Dada . pinky was also happy but ........

Later she was shifted to the room and omru were first one to enter and went towards Annika .

They were watching the baby and the baby slowly opened the eyes and saw that her eyes were same like shivaay's.

R : bhabhi ye dekho baby ke ankhe

Hearing this shivaay run towards her and looked at his angel 's eyes .

S : ye tho meri jaise kanji ankhein hein .

O : ha

S : dekha meine bola tha na baby sirf tumahari jaise nahi he in meri bhi qualities isme bhi hein .

A: sirf ankhein hein baki Sab meri jaise he in

S : om tu batha baby kiski jaise dik thi hu

O : vo dikthi hu tho bhabhi ki thara but ankhein Teri Tara .

A : lekin vo meri team mein hogi na

S : nahi vo mere team mein hogi

A : nahi meri

S : nahi meri

They were continuously fighting and the baby was looking at them in amusement and started to cry because of getting no attention.
Hearing the sound of baby crying all attention was diverted to baby

A : baby kya hua

The baby stopped crying .
S : aww meri angel ko koi notice nahi kare isliye royi .

Now everyone was playing with the baby . The baby started to yawn showing she was tired .

A: aww baby ko need ari hein . ham sojathein

D : chalo ham sab ghar chalthe and baby ka ane ki thayari karthein

R : ha tike chalo.

They all went and now shivaay and Annika with their baby was their in the room .

A : shivaay u r decision is still same .

S : yes ani my decision is still same

A: u didn't tell them how will u

S : I will tell them after the naming ceremony because I feel that much right they have .

A : dadi ke bare socho

S : mein intni saal mein sab me bare mein soch thi di but now I have to think about my self and  u and my baby .

A : omru ko acha  nahi legega

S : koi bath nahi I will manage .
By the time the baby has slept .

S : tum thodi dher rest karo

She leaned to his chest holding the baby and wrapped the hands around her protecting and patted the ani 's head .

Shivaay 's POV
I don't know mein Jo karne jareyu vo galath or sahi but mere liye my baby ka safety important he in and I will not allow any harm to reach her .
This is Shivaay sing Oberoi 's promise.

Precap : naming ceremony

Hey guys I know I was late as I was busy with function .
Thank for those who suggest the name and I will reveal the name in next update .

Please vote and comment

Enjoy reading
Achu