Farmhouse b

At farmhouse
After their eating they both were sitting in the swing in the back side. Annika 's head was resting on shivaay 's shoulder. They both were not talking but their mind talked a lot .
A : shivaay apko yaad hein college mein how u said I love you .
S : ha
A : aap kitna darthethe.
Flashback
After leaving from the hospital she was told for complete rest for one week . she was not able to go to college. As Annika was not coming shivaay was not interested to go to college. He daily went to Annika 's house making silly excuses like giving notes ( remember her right hand is fractured) etc. Like this each day he went to her house and met her. The one week ended quickly for annika but for shivaay it was longest week for him. After her recovery she came to college .

One day when she was walking in the corridor with Malika one boy from their class came to annika
Boy :B name will tell later
B : Annika now how is your health .
A : ya good
B : I want to say something .
A : yes
B : vo Annika suddenly he kneeled in font of her and forwarded the rose to her and said I love you Annika.
Annika was shocked by this . Malika was shocked and at same time got an idea.(want to know what is her reply ? Wait)

After sometime she was sitting in the garden corner . suddenly shivaay came and grabbed her hand and made her stand .
A : shivaay
S : tum use kya javab diya
A : kisse aur kya puchareyu
S : come on usko kya javabdiya
A : kisse
S : usko Jo tune propose kiya.
A : ohh (in mind ) so he want to know my reply . kaisa admi hein yaar jab usse pathahe ki I love him then why he ask it. Now u wait I will show u .
S : Annika
A : haa
S : come on say
A : vo mein apko kyu bathavu
S : because we are friends.
A : then u should know my answer.
S : please tell me .
A : what do u think
S : I don't know may be u said yes.
This angered her more so in anger she told him
A : ha meine ha bola u do whatever u want.
Thus was a shock for shivaay , he couldn't believe his ears. He asked once more
S : u said yes.
A : ha  said yes because he is a nice guy he came to me straight and expressed his feeling not like other boys.
Saying this she left him alone in his thoughts.
Shivaay 's POV
Nahi shivaay u cannot loose her . she is u r life u cannot let her go . do something shivaay otherwise she will leave you . say your feeling to her that u love her . u have to say that shivaay don't get late but before that I have to see him who proposed my Annika.
End of shivaay 's POV

He went straight to his class and that time he saw him talking with his friends . he dragged him outside and started to beat saying that how he dare to propose his Annika. He was continuously beating him left right . by seeing this all students try to separate him but they couldn't . Then did came and saw this and asked to stop but he was not listening now only one person was their yes Annika.

She didn't know about anything she was in library suddenly one of her classmate came and told that shivaay was beating that boy.
She understood why he was doing thus and run to the classroom.
A : shivaay stop it
A : I said stop it  but he was not hearing her .
Annika pulled him up and slapped him hard . everyone  was shocked . even shivaay also .
A : have you gone mad shivaay?
What are u doing?
S : I don't want any or to love you because u r mine only mine
I Love You
Annika was so happy by his confession , she hugged him and said I love you too.
He was surprised to hear this from her ignoring all or recent happening he took her to the garden.
S : what did u say ?
A : I said I love you.
S : then why u said yes to him .
A : how could u think that shivaay that I will say yes to him . u know na I love u then what shivaay.
S : then why u said to me.
A : how could u ask me that ?
S : vo I am sorry
A : sorry muje nahi go and tell to him , already he is heart broken my rejection but now you beaten him.
S : go muje gussa agaya how could some one propose you when I am here.
A : itna possessiveness
S : ha because I love you
A : I love you too.
They both hugged each other . they parted and was going for kiss but they were interrupted by sid and Malika 's clapping sound.
They came their and hugged them
M : final shivaay u did it .
Si : congrats shivaay and Annika
A&S : thank you .
A : vaise who told you that some one propose me.
S : vo is Malika ne .
A : so she didn't say what my reply was .
M : go kaise he didn't listen to my full talk before itself he went from .
Shivaay was smiling .
Si : don't smile do u know what have you done he is totally injured
S : don't worry I will take care if him.
A : but u have done bad .
S : sorry bola na .
A : tike .
They four were hugging .

Precap : shivika and omkara.

Hey guys I am really sorry I know I am late but due to some sudden emergency I couldn't update .
Their flashback only have some more parts with some revelation.

Please do vote and comment.

Enjoy reading
Achu