The night

First of all a very big sorry to all the readers as I didn't update for so many days . I was out of station , their was no network so I couldn't update . really sorry for that .

About the story I am making a slight change as I have to show the bubbly side of Annika and say what happened to her. Why pinky hate her this much . so after two three chapters I will write some flashback that happened before one year. They were in college shivaay Annika Malika and sidharth was friends . Even though Annika have no surname shivaay liked her and also started to love her . so we can see the possessive lovers and beautiful friendship.
So  now let's start the story from current time.
....................,..........................................................................

At the studio
S : Malika we are going.
M : kyu jareyu .
A: nahi Malika we have to go . omru will be waiting for him.
Si : acha tike  but u have to inform us everything that is happening in ur life promise.
S&A : promise.
M : fine then let's go.
They went from the studio .
Shivaay and Annika was silent throughout the journey .
They reached in front of her house and Annika came out from the car and bid bye to shivaay . she was going  but was stopped by shivaay.
S : mein bhi avu.
A : nahi aap javo late hogayi.
S : nahi jaana pls... And made puppy face.
Annika didn't say anything she went and open the door went in .
Shivaay also came in . Annika changed her dress and came , saw shivaay sitting in the hall.
They didn't talk each other she went to kitchen to distract her. She was washing the  vessels suddenly a hand sneaked in her waist and back hugged her . From the touch itself  she recognized it.
A : shivaay leave me . muje kam karne.
S : shhh tu apna kam karo .
A : shivaay just leave me. She was getting angry for what she don't know.
But shivaay was not moving . she was getting angry but not angry the fear of loosing him again came up in her mind .
A : shivaay just leave me and pushed him   .
Shivaay's hand hit the chair .
A : shivaay ......
S : jerks her hand don't touch .
A: shivaay please .....
S: no don't talk anything . tu aaj muje batha diya ki mein tumare liye kya hu. I am going.
A : she was crying shivaay please sorry ....sorry......
S : just shut up . he went to the door but she blocked him
A : please shivaay muje chodkar math javo .
S : u don't need me na then why .
A : please shivaay I am sorry .......
Sorry........
Shivaay was not responding she became restless and grabbed his collar .
U will not leave me . muje chodkar nahi javungi. By saying this she slammed her lips with his . he started to suck her lower lip while she worked with His upper lip . shivaay's hand was travelling through her  waist making patterns . he slightly pinched her waist and due to she gasped . using this as an opportunity he entered her mouth and and taste each part of her mouth . this kiss was not normal it had pain aggression love everything in it. The kiss last up to 20 min , due to lack of oxygen they broke the kiss . she hugged him tightly. He carried her in his arms towards the bed room . he laid her on the bed and hoved over her and placed kiss on her forehead eyes cheeks and caressed her with His fingers . he kissed her chin then downwards to the neck . bit her sweet spot and she moan in pain but soon he sooth it with his tongue . he was continuously kissing her . she came on top of him and started kissing him in all over his  face chin and bit him in his neck and kissed his chest . by this he loosed his control and changed the position and he came top and started to kiss her madly . he came towards down near her cleavege he kissed their making her go week in her knees. He move towards the navel and started to kiss her and make patterns. Suddenly he realized something and stopped .
S: ani we have to stop .
A : mmmm
Shivaay laid beside her taking her in his embrace.
S : kya hua ani .
A : I am sorry ...
S : hua kya hai bathavo .
A : shivaay I don't want to loose u.
S: mein tume chodkar nahi javungi .
Kya huva tuje.
A : nahi pata muje mujhe surf itna pata he in ki I don't want to loose u.
S : I will not go leaving u.promise
Annika hugged him tightly and they slept peacefully their without any disturbances.

@oberoi mansion
Omru was waiting for shivaay . but he was not coming . they tried his phone but he is not picking up his phone. They became angry as shivaay forgot about them . in Om's mind some or the other way the reason became Annika.

Precap
..............

Bye
Achu