HALDI

After that game was over and all returned to their room and also asked Annika and shivaay to take rest and kal haldi and shadi hein .
They all dispersed but Annika and shivaay was standing their .
A : shivaay we need to talk
S : what nothing tum sojavo
A : nahi shivaay I told we need to talk .
S : their is nothing to talk Annika I am fine and I know what u want to talk morning I was stressed because of work only nothing else so please thum jake sojavo u need rest .
Hearing thus annika went their from angrily and shivaay was got  angry on himself " I don't want to make u tensed its our wedding and I want to make sure that you are happy " .

Next day
The haldi
Annika was getting ready and her mood was totally bad as she fight with shivaay . she didn't want to do anything like that but it happened. Suddenly she heard the click of door opening. She looked and saw shivaay standing their . he entered and closed the door . he was ready for the haldi in his yellow kurta and was looking handsome. He slowly moved towards her and she moved backward.
A : shivaay jaiye yehase .
But he was coming more close to her .
S : nahi javungi  kya karugi
A : pani phekdungi
S : tho do it
A : come on shivaay go out I don't want to talk to u my mood is not good I will say something .please go
S : nahi javungi time Jo bolna bolo.
A : please shivaay by this time her eyes started to well up .
S : ani
A : no shivaay
S : sorry ani muje ....I don't want u take stress .
A : tho aap kudh stress karlogi u will not share anything with me .
S : its not like that ani its our wedding ani I want u to be happy always .
A : u know that shivaay I am happy with u i and I will only be worried when u r worried .
S : ani I know
A : then why shivaay
S : please ani forget it i am sorry I will not di this again.
But he was stopped and shocked when she smashed her lips into his and kissed him like their was no tomorrow. The kiss was wild but also passionate shivaay was also responded equally . after sometime she broke the kiss and hugged him hiding her face in his chest and blushing.
S : aww my jungli billi itna bold
A : shivaay don't tease me .
S : u know something
A  : what
S : I love u
A : chalk niche chalthe .
S : okay

They both went down and all were waiting for them .
R : bhaiya aap itna time kyu lagaya
S : vo tumahari bhabhi tyaar nahi hui.
A : huh
Shivaay winked at her which made her blush .
J : chalo function shuru karthe
Annika and shivaay was sitting separately . dadi  came and first applied haldi to shivaay then one by one came and applied haldi to shivaay.
Then they took the haldi to Annika and applied haldi to her .
Later all were dancing on the song London dhumakedha
That shivaay took her silently from their and went to corner
A : shivaay kya kare
S : kya karayu mein kuch bhi tho nahi
A : muje yaha kyu lekhe aya .
S : isliye kyunki tumahare pati tume haldi lagana chalthi .
She blushed hearing this .
He slowly put haldi on her left  from her shoulder to her arm . By his each touch it was giving her shock or shivering to her body .he then applied haldi on right arm . In lamhon mein was playing in background. The he applied haldi on her waist making her breath high  and made his turn swiftly. He moved the hair from her one side and kissed the shoulder and applied haldi on her bare back moving his hand sensuously.
And rubbed his cheek on her both cheeks . she was red due to this closeness .
S : ani open u r eyes
A : she opened her eyes and looked straight into his eyes .
Suddenly dadi called Annika and she ran from their .
S : arre .

Dadi has asked both to get ready for wedding .
They both got ready in their beautiful wedding attire
(This is the same attire in ishqbaaz I really liked them like this so I added this )

 They both got ready in their beautiful wedding attire (This is the same attire in ishqbaaz I really liked them like this so I added this )

When bringing them down gauri bhavya where singing this song . the wedding was not at Oberoi mansion .

Precap : wedding

Hey guys finally my exam got over and now I can update peacefully . I will update wedding part separately and thanks for 50 k reads .
Please continue the support vote and comment

Enjoy reading
Achu