Engagement

Next day
Today is the engagement of the most beautiful couple shivika . They have faced a lot of struggles in their life but they have overcome each and every hurdles and win the game of life . For them this their most beautiful days of life which was a dream from a long time correctly telling from the time they both fell in love . They both wanted to be  each others support and life system which has full trust , faith , love , understanding and to a level they both are successful in it and they are moving to a new journey of life where the responsibility is different and the role they have to play became change .
With all these thoughts and excitement they was not able to sleep whole night . They both were simply laying in the bed and remembering their life journey till now .
Suddenly they both heard the knock at the door and their thinking was disturbed . ( this scene was of both they both are in their own houses )
Shivaay 's room
He heard the knock and went to open the door .  He opened and saw rudra standing in front .
S : what happened rudra subha subha mere darwaaza kyu dhodre .
R : bhaiya mein darwaaz dhod nahi re I was waking u up .
S : what is the need of waking up when I didn't sleep (told murmuring)
R : apne kuch bola
S : nahi why u came
R : I came because dadi has called u down .
S : okay I will come after fresh up
R : okay

Annika 's house
She also went to opened the door due to the knock . when she opened she saw sahil( -sh ) standing their .
A : kya hua sahil
Sh : di aap bhulgayi aaj apki engagement hein apko Oberoi mansion Jana hein .
A : ha muje patha par tune muje ab  kyu bulaya
Sh : vo aap sore thi usliye .
A : agar soya nahi tho kyu bulaya .(told murmuring)
Sh : apne kuch bola
A : nahi tu ja mein ready hokar athi hu .
Sh : okay .
She went to get ready .

Oberoi mansion
In the hall everyone was present except pinky . all were busy in doing arrangement .  Their was argument going between omru as which color curtain  they have to put in hall. They both were fighting like small kids .
R : O meine bola na pinky white Achu lagthi hein .
O : nahi blue and white Achu lagthi .
R : nahi merit choose best hein
O : merit choice best hein .
R: nahi bhabhi ko ye pasand ayega .
O : nahi bhabhi ko mere choice pasand ayega .
Shivaay was amused hearing both of them calling Annika as bhabhi .
S : shut up guys
They looked towards and saw shivaay standing in his three piece suit .
S : why are u fighting .
R : vo bhaiya app bathaye kon sa color chahiye hall mein .
O : ha shivaay tu batha .
Shivaay was thinking for some time and suddenly remembered that Valentine day is coming on their wedding day so thought that the color of curtain to be red and white combination.
O : shivaay ....
S : ha
O : u decided
S : ha red and white combination.
J : good selection .
S : thank u
S : bye guys
R : kaha hare aap .
S : office ( joot) I have important meeting .
O : aaj kya meeting shivaay today is ur engagement .
S : ya but I have to go I will be back soon .
D : par billu Annika ko kon pick karega .
S : vo rudra karega I will tell her that he is coming to pick her .
D : okay
He went outside and called mishra and told to cancel his meetings.

Annika 's house
Annika came outside ready to go to Oberoi mansion . she saw sahil is ready and waiting .
A : tu ready hogayi
Sh : ha ham kaise jayege .
A : vo rudra aajayega . shivaay informed me .
Sh : jiju nahi ayega
A : no he has some meeting.
Sahil became sad as he want to meet shivaay and talk something which is a man to man talk.
A : kya hua
Sh : kuch nahi I thought he will come .
A : u can see him their right so don't feel bad he was busy isliye .
Sh : tike chalo .
They both went outside and saw rudra was waiting for them . they both entered in the car and went to Oberoi mansion.

Engagement time
Shivaay was getting ready with help of omru . suddenly sahil came and said that he wanted to talk to shivaay .
O : kya hua sahil
Sh : vo om bhaiya I want to talk to shivaay jiju alone .
O : okay come Rudy . they both went giving them private space .
S : kya hua sahil .
Sh : vo ...... ( will tell later )

Another room Annika was getting ready with help of gauri and bhavya.
G : bhaujayi aap bahut khubsurat lagreyo .
B : ha di aap bahut sundar lagre .
A : thank u
But her smile was weak as he have not meet shivaay till know and want to meet him .
B : di kya hua
A : kuch nahi bhavya its just like that .
J : chalo neeche chalthe
B : ji aunty

After the man to man talk shivaay and sahil have came down along with omru .
Shivaay was also restless to see Annika has he have not seen annika till now .
Suddenly his heartbeat increases sensing Annika and he looked towards stairs and saw his queen coming down looking like an angel . He was continuously staring her .
Seeing this
O : shivaay muh band rako
S : ha ..
R : bhaiya apna much band rakho warna makhi andar jayega .
S : shut up rudra .
Annika was also continuously looking at him as he was looking hot and handsome in red and black combination.
She was wearing a lahenga with same color combination.
D : aaj avo billu tu Annika ko ring pehnathe .
S : ji dadi
Shivaay took the ring from the box it was a beautiful diamond ring . He looked into her eyes and put the ring in her finger and kissed her knuckle.
Now it was Annika 's turn she took the ring from the box and looking into shivaay 's eyes she wear him the ring in his finger . They both slide down their hand and intertwined their fingers making them tie together for them .
S : u r looking kidhkitod khubsurut
A : thank u u r also looking handsome.
S : sirf  handsome
A : ji
S : dekthe  ha ek aur bath after this function they will pressurize u to stay here but u will not .
A : why
S : because I have a surprise for u .
A : kya surprise
S : its a surprise ani
A : okay .
R : okay love birds let's have a dance with whole family
They dance on the song ainvay ainvay

Precap : surprise

Hey guys sorry for being late .
So now  enjoy reading this .

And also request please watch ishqbaaz on star plus at 10 pm .

Enjoy reading
Achu