HATRED

@night
Annika was feeling thirsty so she was going to drink water from the kitchen but was stopped by someone.
The person : kaha jarayu.
A : vo pani ......kitchen
The person : mere zindaki mein pani fekha vo kafhi nahi tha.
A : mein kuch nahi kiya .
The person : ha thu tho kuch nahi kiya sabkuch meine kiya he in.
A : aap mujse itni nafrat kyu karti.
The person : kyu ki thum nafrat karne layak ho.
( now u might have got the person its none other than pinky)
P : thumara keemath kya he in.
A : app ye kya kere.
P : mere beta ki zindagi se door Jane ki keemth puchryu mein.
Bathavo muche.
Annika was going but pinky stopped her raised the hand to slap but it was stopped  by her hero shivaay.
S : don't u dare. Annika pe hath lagayana.
P : om my mata shivaay aaj tu muje rokre Teri maa ko vo be is fatichar ladki keliye.
S : shouts on pinky Not a word more .
By this everyone came hearing the chaos in the hall.
Konsi maa app meri maa nahi he in .
P : shivaay tu ye kya kere.
S : telling the truth that for me  my mother died.
D : billu tu ye kya bolere.
Sa : shivaay kya tharika he in bath karne ka.
S : mein sach bole she is not my mother jis din unhone ek ladki character par ugli utayi us din ye mere liye margayi.
D : billu tu ye kya bolre.pinky ne kya kiya.
S : mein bathathavun dadi.
She try to separate me and Annika.
Annika ko muchse door karne keliye
Innhone om se jute bulvaya ki  she is a characterless girl . she only needs money.
Meine man liya kyunki om ne kaha but phir muje path chala ki om ne jute bola and I came to know that she said him to say that.
Mujhe vishwas  nahi huva ki maa ne nahi Mrs Oberoi ne aisa kiya.
Annika was really hurt but she forgive me and I started to know about her more. Her life her dreams and slowly started to love her.
But Mrs Oberoi was not happy as she spot us again together and final play  to separate us became my reason towards hating her.
R : kya tha vo.
Shivaay looked at Annika tears were continuously falling from her eyes.
D : batavo billu.
Sa : say it shivaay.
T : speak up.
S : Annika was working in a company and their she had a friend rahul.
Mrs Oberoi ne  usse use kiya and......
He was not able to complete the sentence so bhavya took the responsibility and said mein bathavunki .
B : pinky aunty rahul ko paise diya daki rahul  try to molest her but she escaped from their and shivaay bhaiya filed a case against him but he was not found but after some days he started to stalk her and it lead to her panic attacks . we decided that we will arrest him but he vanished away.
and on the day before om bhaiya wedding he kidnapped didi with the help of pinky aunty but we saved her and rahul is in my custody arrested and also said who made him to do that .

Everyone was literally shocked that pinky will do such things. Shivaay was hugging Annika and making her calm.
T : va pinky tu ne yesabh kiye.
Sa : yakin nahi hotha ki apni beewi is haq thak girjayenke.
J : how could u do this to Annika u r also a women.
O : muje nahi pata tha ki chotimaa aise harqath karsakthe.
R : muche be yakin nahi ithna kuch huva app hame kyu nahi bathayi.
Aur bhavya ko yeisabh keise path chala.
B : I was handling the case of rahul.
Dadi came forward and slapped pinki tu ne aaj sari hathe par karthi. Kya dushmani he in tuje annika se . tere beta kush he in uske saath.
P : and finally spoken. Annika ek orphan he in air mere beta ki layk nahi he in aur......
D : bol pinky
P : vo ek kuni he in she killed her own sister.
Annika was shocked hearing this and the past came again to haunt her . she suddenly went from their.
S : bas enough not a word more Annika kuni nahi he in WO ek hadsatha .
And when shivaay turned he didn't saw Annika he became panicked and suddenly he heard voice of things breaking from the room . he went to their but before that asked bhavya to get injection.
Annika was throwing things here and their shivaay came in she starred to throw things on him
S : Annika relax kuch nahi huva.
A : don't come near to me.
Shivaay walked to her but she throwed things to him .
By the time bhavya came with injection and also everyone came .
Shivaay asked everyone to go outside they obeyed him.
Shivaay catch Annika hands tightly she was crying terribly he picked her up in his arms and laid her in bed and gave injection to her .
She was tired and the injection effect was seen.
A : mein nahi kiya shivaay.
S : I know don't worry .
A : muje ......chod ke ......nahi ......javugi na.
S : I will not leave u .
I LOVE YOU
A : I LOVE YOU TOO
By saint this she drifted to sleep and shivaay aslo sleeped  with her taking her in embrace and make her believe that she was secure.
When the sound was not coming from the room bhavya told everyone to got room as we can talk tomorrow.

Precap : the next day
************************************
Hey guys
Last part got 90 votes thank u for that.
Please do keep supporting
Pls vote and comment.
I hope u r enjoying the story don't worry  the happy moments will come soon.

Bye
Achu