Tit for Tat

Actually sorry guys yesterday I had published it but it got unpublished accidentally so I thought I will make some more changes and publish it .
Sorry for the inconvenience.

@annika's house
Annika 's prov
Aj jab meine shivaay ko dekha tho ek min keliye Sab bulgayi . But Jo attitude vo muche dikayi heina aaj isliye ki I should feel that he has moved on. But jab vo cheapadi ayi thina aur unke pass chipkthi muje bahut michmichi horathi . how could shivaay let her come close to him.
But aap bulgayi agar aap SSO hein to mein bhi Annika hun. Its pay back time my bhagad billa .

I am little bit fast forwarding it as many ask for shivika reunite .

Shivaay ' s prov
Do din hogayi mein Annika ko jealous karne ki puri koshish kare. But she is not responding . use jealous karane keliye kitna kuch nahi kiya. But no kuch nahi hua. But I have decided the last one for her . wait Annika mein iss time  tume wapas paakar rahugi.

Next day
@Office
Annika is doing her work in cabin but shivaay has not reached their . Annika was waiting for shivaay 's arrival.
Shivaay came towards the cabin and got seated.
A : good morning sir.
Shivaay didn't respond .
A : (in mind ) vo tadi ,mein bhi dikathi hu.
Suddenly Annika 's phone ring . she took her phone.
A : hai baby
Shivaay was shocked by hearing Annika calling some one baby.
A : ya baby I know jab kam katham hoga I will come .
A : aise math bolona baby
A : I love u baby
This was the limit for shivaay His anger raised to another level and he murdered his phone.
Annika turn around hearing the sound and saw his phone murdered . she smirked and said in mind ise kehte hein tit for tat.
A : sir kya hua.
S : kuch nahi
A : aap ko dusara phone chahiye.
S : when needed I will buy.
A : but sir aapko apki girl friend se bath karni heina.
Shivaay 's anger raised and screamed at her .
S : just shut up and do ur work.
He went furiously from there. Sorry shivaay itne dinoka torture ka badla tho lenehi tha. sorry

After sometime
Shivaay entered the cabin with his so called girl friend tia. She was shocked by seeing her with him . his hands was on her waist.
S : Annika will you please go out we need privacy.
She was shocked she didn't say anything and went from their.

Its 5 mins she left from the cabin. Their were no sound of talking or anything . she had full trust on shivaay but agar vo cheapadi kuch kiya tho . she couldn't imagine .
She try to see through the door but it was not visible. After lot of try she decided to go inside. She moved to open the door but stopped afraid that inside some thing is happening she could not let that happen. He is her only her.
She entered the cabin and saw tia was sitting in the lap of shivaay and from her side it is like they are kissing.
Her anger raised she came in full range and pulled tia from his lap and slapped her . shivaay was shocked by seeing her in this much anger.
She grabbed his collar
A : what do you think of yourself . I went off you could enjoy with some other girl.
S : Annika
A : don't speak sirf itna thi hamara pyaar . u just forget me. How could u leave me. U will live without me ?
S : annika listen to me.
A : nahi muje nahi suna u showed me how much u loved me. Mujhe chod dungi right mujhe chod fungi .While saying all this she was crying . she started to beat him in his chest.
He was happy and same time tears came up in his eyes , he hold her hand and twisted it back. She laid to his chest and cried . seeing this tia went from their happily. (Tia is positive character)
S: phir kyu choda mujhe.
A : because I love you shivaay I love you .I just not only loved you alone . I loved you as a whole ,your dreams , your wishes , your life . I loved you as whole and I need u as a whole. I don't want you to be separated from your brothers because of me.
S : aisa kuch nahi hua om pagal hein I will make him understand
A : par
S : vo kuch nahi chal mere sath .

He took Annika towards their favourite place beach . They both were sitting their with hands intertwined.
S : come on speak up why did u do it.
Did u hear our talk ?
A : ha meine suna isliye ye sab kiya.
S : but tume kushi milli ye San karne se .
A : I don't know
S : then why
A : jab vo Sab meine suna muche laga ki I should go away from u.
S : om pagal thi , time I agree I should not have take u inside the room alone ignoring others. But that time I need to relax mein tumare sath relax ho saktha hu.
A : tho mujhe bathaye kya hua uss  din.
S : vo I was making the arrangements for gauri 's admission as she liked to study . that time I found that the papers which I have transferred the property on the name of omru is missing. So I was searching for that papers and I decided to check CCTV footage . then I saw an employee a has taken the papers . I asked bhavya to find her and arrest. Mere liye vo papers important thi agar vo kissi me hath lagayi they can use it and I don't want that to happen.
A : then why u didn't say it to omru
S : I didn't want any one to know about it.
They hugged each other but shivaay pushed her kyu kare yu hug .
U don't love me right. Tum kissi baby pyaar karthi hu .
A : hahaaha......
S : haskyureyo
A : kyu ki muje hasi arre. hahaha
S : stop it.
A : nahi she was continuously laughing.
Shivaay came close to her face pulled her by her waist and caressed her face and captured her lips passionately . she also responded with equal passion. They kissed for 20 mins without bothering the surrounding .
After that they broke the kiss . they said together
I LOVE YOU

Precap: om realise his mistake.

Please do vote and comment. Shivika reunion has happened . next update om will realise his mistake .