Aadhya

Doctor came and checked Annika and said that she fainted because of stress. She will be alright after some time .
Shivaay was with khanna and searching Aadhya and bhavya and her team was also searching Aadhya .

In Oberoi mansion
Annika has not opened her eyes till now . Gauri and dadi was sitting with her . suddenly gauri saw some movements in Annika and alerted dadi . Annika opened her eyes and she first searched her baby .
A : Aadhya .......aadhu she started to cry

G : bhojaui aap shanth rehiye bade bhaiya gayi bache ko dundne vo bacheko lekar avugi .

A : nahi shivaay .........she was not stopping her cry gauri thought to call shivaay .

In call
G : bhaiya kuch pata chala .

S : nahi gauri Annika kaise hain

G : vo bhaujayi rore bahut aap bath kijiye na unse

S : mm

G : bhaujayi bhaiya

A : shivaay aadhu ..........and cry

S : shhh kuch nahi hoga aadhu ko mujhpe barosa heina

A : mmm kudse bhi zyada

S : mein vapasavunga tho hamari aadhu ko lekar avuga yeh mera promise hein pinky promise .

And the call got cutted . she gave the phone to gauri and ask her to leave her alone for some time . Firstly she didn't agree but later she went from their .
After gauri went Annika took her phone and saw the picture of the baby they took in the hospital and caressed it and then looked at shivaay 's photo and caressed it . she know what shivaay is going through he is just showing that he is strong but she know how much broken will be he .
She rested her head at headrest and kept phone close to her heart and closed her eyes .

Outside
S : bhavya kuch pata chala

B : nahi bhaiya

S : kya hein bhavya the baby has gone from home then that person will be inside the house right .

B : ha bhaiya I checked the CCTV but their was no visuals it was a preplanned attack

S : kuch bhi hojaye I need the baby bhavya .
Suddenly his phone ring and saw the caller I'd sidharth

S : ha sid

Si : shivaay baby is with ..........

S : what how

Si : I will tell u come to old farmhouse of yours but be careful .

S : okay bhavya baby is in  old  farmhouse  come with the team but be careful .

B : okay bhaiya
They went from their to old farmhouse . when they reached their they saw sidharth standing their .
S : sid where is my aadhu

Si : relax shivaay she is inside but u have to be careful .

S : I will
He slowly entered inside the farmhouse . he walked slowly without making any noise .

P : welcome Mr Shivaay sing Oberoi

Shivaay become alerted and turned towards the sound and saw his baby in the cardle .
He run to the baby but stopped by seeing the person near the baby with gun .

S : no ......

P : kya hua  Mr shivaay sing Oberoi dar gayi

S : Daksh don't do this what did that baby do to you tumhe koi bhi dushmani ho vo mujse heina they why u r troubling my baby .

D : ha mera dushmani tumse hein aur Annika 's if she have not rejected the proposal then this would not have happen

S : daksh u r not understanding Annika tumse pyaar nahi karti

D : no I don't want to hear......
But he was not able to finish the sentence as sid came from back and hit him in the head . He fall unconscious . Bhavya and team came inside and took him to the station .

S : bhavya jab hosh ayaga tho batadena

B : ji bhaiya

Shivaay went to the cradle and took her in his arms and kissed her face numerous times .
Si : chalo shivaay Annika wait kare hogi .

S : mmm

They went from their to Oberoi mansion. They came Oberoi mansion and shivaay went to the room and Annika sitting resting her head but the tears are continuously flowing from her eyes . He slowly entered with baby and rubbed her tears with baby 's hand . Feeling the touch of baby she opened her eyes and saw shivaay sitting beside her with aadhu.

A : aadhu .........
She took the baby in her hands and kissed her face numerous times and her tears was continuously flowing .
Shivaay hold her face and rub off the tears .
S : ab bus ab Rona nahi

A : shivaay kon tha vo

S : vo ......

A : come on say it

S : Daksh

A : what vo kyu kaise

S : because u remember how he proposed u and how I beaten up him .
That time say he was behind u stalking equally with rahul . That day when we were playing the game their u were blind folded and u were asked to find me that time u felt uneasy while holding some one 's hand . That man was daksh .

A : vo mere picha karethi so that 's why u were stressed .

S : ha yes kyunki muje dar tha agar thumhe kuch hogayi tho . I can't afford to loose you . We had caught him but he escaped recently

A : we matlab

S : sid Malika and bhavya as she knows everything .

A : mmm

S : are you angry with me as I didn't say anything to you .

A : no but who would have helped him to enter inside the mansion which have this much tight security .

S : I don't know now he is unconscious when he get conscious we will get all answers for the question .

Suddenly shivaay gets a call .
S: hello

Caller : ...........

S: yes I am coming ,ani I have to go  will come back soon .

Precap :
S : we are going from here

D : kyu billu

S : mera bachekeliye is jaga tik nahi hein .

Hey guys I am really disappointed with the votes of previous update .so I took this much time to update . if u want next update then vote please.

Please vote and comment

Enjoy reading
Achu