Naming ceremony

The next day Annika was discharged from the hospital .

D : Annika u have to take rest for at least two three days .

A : okay doctor.

D : okay ,ha Jo Mr Oberoi u ask that whether she can travel yes she can no problem .

S : Thank you doctor .

Annika was looking at shivaay . she was feeling guilty as she thinking she is the reason for his this decision .

S : Annika chalo give baby I will take .

A : mm

Shivaay took the baby in his hands and Annika hold his hand and both went to the Oberoi mansion .

A : shivaay still think about it .

S : no no more discussion I have decided and it won't change .

A : fine Jo bhi decision loonga I will be their with you .

S : thank you .

By the time they reached Oberoi mansion . They went inside and saw dadi and jhanvi standing with aarti .
They did the arti of the baby and parents . They entered inside and went to the room . They open the door and was surprised to see the room has been full with toys for the baby . They were happy seeing it but some what sad as their next step will hurt them but they have to do it for their safety and baby 's safety .

A : wow its beautiful

S : ya its beautiful  thank you everyone

O : tu thank you bolega hamein

S: no just .

O : tumlog rest karo kal naming ceremony hein .

S : kal he in

O : ha pandit ji be kaha .

S : okay

They went Annika put the baby in bed and was patting as saw her slightly disturbed in her sleep .

A : shivaay baby paas raho mein washroom jakar athi hu .

S : ya fine .

After some time Annika came and saw baby was playing with shivaay and he was showing some faces to see the smile of baby .she came to them .

A : aww meri baby utgaya .

The baby smiled and clapped her hands in response .

S: aww

A : shivaay now you go and change and come .

S : okay papa abhi ayi (in childish tone )

It was dinner time and baby was sleeping  holding Annika 's hand in the bed as she was laying beside her hugging her . shivaay came to call her for dinner .

S : chalo ani dinner keliye chale .

A : u go and have then I will have .

S : no need we will go together .

A : baby aklele hojavungi .

But suddenly baby started crying .
She took the baby and rocked her in her  hands .

A : baby nahi rona bukh lagriye .

She opened her top buttons of kurta and started feeding her .
Shivaay was seeing this with admiration .

S : tum  ek kam karo yahi ruko I will bring the dinner here .

Saying this he went to take the dinner and came back .
He sat their and started to feed Annika the food .

A : shivaay aap bhi kalo

S : mein kalunga pehle tum khalo .

By feeding each other that night get over .

Next day
Today is the naming ceremony if their baby and they have already decided the name for the baby .
The baby was sleeping all ready in her cute beautiful dress . After making baby ready now she is getting ready . she has become more beautiful after the pregnancy. She was trying to tie the dhori but she was not able to do .
She was calling gauri and bhavya for help but no one came as all are busy but suddenly two hands came and helped her to tie the dhori . she could sense whobit was by the touch .
He slowly kissed her back and back hugged her and kept her chin on the shoulder .

S : kya bath he in meri biwi aaj bahut beautiful lagreyu .

A : acha

S : mm and kissed her ears and said
I love you

A : I love you too

S : tho chale niche

A : mm ya .

She took the baby and shivaay side hugged her and both went downstairs. Shivaay first sit and then took the baby and helped Annika to sit . A pooja was held and after that pandit ji asked to say the name of baby in her ear three times .
Shivaay took the baby and said the name three times in her ear .

S :Aadhya

R : wow bhaiya aadhya nice name .

B : ya nice name .

O : kiska selection tha yeh

A: shivaay ka .

Aadhya has wake up from  her  sleep and was looking everyone keenly .Now Annika was asked to laid the baby in the cradle .The baby was playing by clapping her hands . She was with baby but she was called by dadi to meet her friend so she went their . shivaay was talking with his brothers .

Annika finished her work and is going to the baby but when she reached their she was shocked to see......... Annika screamed getting everyone 's attention .

A : Aadhya .............

Hearing her scream shivaay run to her and saw Annika shocked he looked towards the cradle and found that baby was missing .

S : Aadhya

O : what happened shivaay

S : Aadhya is missing

O : what

S : Aadhya is missing and he looked towards bhavya and she went from their .
He slowly turned towards Annika and saw her standing like a statue . he shook her but she was not responding and only her tears was flowing from her eyes .

S : Annika

A : shivaay hamari bacha
She started to cry and holding  his collar

A : shivaay I need my baby back please shivaay I need .....my ......baby back and she fainted in his arms .
He hold her tightly in his embrace and took her in his arms and went to his room and called doctor immediately .

S : Khanna ............

K : okay sir

Precap : Aadhya

Hey guys
Hope all are fine .
What would have happened ??? Who will be this ??

Will like this update and also please say what all you wanted as baby scenes .

Please vote and comment

Enjoy reading
Achu