Shivaay

After crying and  letting out the pain they both sat under the tree hugging each other. And Annika was checking the wound in his hand and soothing the pain and started to scold him
A : aapko kyu ithna gussa atha hein.
Why u r hurting itself?
S : mein tumein hurt huye  nahi dekh saktha.
A : itna pyaar kartiyum mujse.
S : do u have doubt.
A : no .
S : I love u.
A : I love u too.
S : waise aj kal thum mujse bahut pyaar karti hu.
A : matlab.
S : bina puche muje bahuth gift milli.
I am happy .( naughty mind)
A : cheapede
S : kya meine kiya kya tune kudh kiya.and now calling me cheapede.
A : aap cheapede hein I will not talk to you.
S : don't do that u know that tumse bina bath karthe mei nahi jee saktha.
A : acha baba. No need of drama. And she laughs.
Shivaay was happy seeing her laughing.
S : I know anni u do this to control my anger and I do this when u become worried then what.
A : ya I know that. Better than me who knows u well. We just met three months before but I know u better than me.
S : ya and I know u better than me.
A&S : and we both know each other better than anyone. By saying this they hugged each other and annika rested her head in his chest.
A : shivaay can I ask something.
S : c' mon annika from when did u started to ask permission.
A : why u were angry with om.
S : now only u told me that u know me well then u don't know the answer of this.
A : shivaay I know that u were worried for me because of that u reacted like that but their is something else which nobody else know.
S : its nothing like that .
A : apko patha hein u cannot say lie.
S : ha tike their is something else but I cannot say it know so pls let's close this chapter.
A : okay I won't force when u r ready to say to me then tell me okay.
S : naraz nehi hu.
A : nahi .
Shivaay kissed her forhead.
A : come let's go everyone will be searching u .
S : okay chalo .
A : shivaay muje mere gar mein drop karna.
S : u r not coming to OM
A : not know shivaay I will come tomorrow.
S : okay I will not compel u.
They both sat and drives and reached at annika house . annika said bye and was getting out but suddenly shivaay hold her hand and I need a gift.
Annika understood what he want 
A : cheapede.
S : pls with puppy face.
A : she cannot refuse him after seeing that face. And said okay.
Shivaay move forward and leaned captured her lips and hands were roaming around her waist.
Due to lack of oxygen they departed and shivaay kissed her forhead and said thank u.
Annika blushed and opened the door and get out and said bye to shivaay and went inside.
Then shivaay also went from their .
While driving he was thinking about today how he behaved with om his was really feeling sad but at the same time he was angry with om for some other reason ( will reveal it to you later).

@OM
Shivaay prov
I came inside and I saw that my whole family is sitting in the hall. I can guess why they were sitting like this and they will start their questionnaire .
I was ready for the reply. I entered to the hall. everyone saw me and looked at me like an alien.
S : what
P : where were u till now. Om told u got a call and went.
S : he looked to om and thanked him in mind but he know his mother is not that innocent to believe om's words after seeing her here. And after her encounter with her . Ya I got an emergency call and went.
J : where is Annika did u see her anywhere?
S : ya she was not well so she went to home.
P : how could she just go like that she is the wedding planner. Always the middle class people are like this they have no manners will enter into someone' s life for money.
S : enough mom not a word more.
P : what wrongs I said she didn't have the manners to inform anyone.
S : mom I told u to stop it she informed me and went enough right after all  I am your Hera beta( mocking her) right.
All were shocked to hear shivaay speaking to pinky like this. Shakthi was dumbstruck by hearing him.
Kaise bath karyu.
Shivaay suddenly realized that gusse main sapkuch barbad karne jarethi  he understood Annika was right he have to control his anger.
S : she will come tomorrow. Said these and went in to his room.
All dispersed to respective rooms .
Om was standing thinking what was happening to shivaay he decided to confront him tonight.

@ shivaay room
After sometime shivaay was sitting  in couch and om knocked the door . he went and opened the door  . he saw om standing he came inside om came behind him and close the door.
S : rudra kaha hein
O : party.
S : yes kya bath hein how was ur engagement .gauri was happy right.
O : gauri was happy but engagement was not good because the person I thought will be my side was not their.
S : I m sorry but it was emergency.
O : so from ur brothers ur gf became important.
S : OM!
O : then what shivaay u were behaving like I had said a crime when u both were in hall.
S : ya I reacted badly but I said sorry right then what.
O : then what was that when she was missing.
S : it was because I was worried.
O : why.
S : I have no need to say it u.
O : we are nothing to u right. The middle class girl became your everything.
S : OM ( angrily and captured his collar) his eyes full of anger and tears.
DON'T EVER SAY THAT AGAIN SHE IS NOT A MIDDLE CLASS GIRL SHE IS DIFFERENT FROM EVERYONE.
SHE IS JUST NOT MY GF SHE IS MY LIFE WITHOUT HER I M NOTHING.
UNDERSTAND DON'T AGAIN DARE TO SAY THAT
Saying this he left a shocked om saw this side of his brother. He did not know how to react or he could not register anything . He also went to his room in confusion.

Precap : some happy time.
************************************ Thank u all for the support keep supporting do vote and comments.

By the time we see next guess why shivaay angry with om .
Bye