The Mistake

After om went to his room shivaay came back to his room . he was really angry he want to say om everything but he could not do anything. He thought to call Annika but later thought that she will get worry simply. He laid in the bed and slept.

Next Day
Evening
Shivaay prov

When I came back I searched Annika everywhere but I didn't find her. I had told her to wait for me as I will drop her but where is she. I went and asked dadi but she don't know. I became worried as I left her alone when mom was here did mom say anything.
But then I heard badimaa saying mom went to friends house. Then where did Annika go.
End of shivaay prov

I met rudra and asked him
S : Annika ko dekha tune.
R : ha dekha subse yehi thi.
S : vo muje patha hein an kaha hein.
R : an mein nahi dekha last when I saw was when she was with om.

This made shivaay worry agar om unhe much bolthiya tho.
He ran to om room but only find him alone doing his painting.
S : om Annika kaha hein
O : she was here but now I don't know( in anger)
S : what did u both talk.
O : why u need to know that.
S : I need to c'mon say it.
O : nahi tho.
S : don't test my patience c'mon speak up.
O : why u r worried about her. She may have went to home. If u want to know what we spoke then u have to tell what u r hiding from us. U only made the rule that no secret then u r breaking it. And don't say lie u know I hate lies .
That was the end of his patience
S : superb who is saying if it was my old om I would have believed but not this om .
O : why ? What did I do?
S : u didn't do anything u r perfect. He said this and turned to go but om stopped him by saying if u not say what did u do then I will tell what we spoke.
S : blackmailing me.
O : no just tell me the reason I want to know.
S : so u want to know then listen.

Flashback

After one month of shivaay and annika friendship. One day they both were talking in the road side and pinky saw this and get angried as saw her heera beta talking to the road trash. She couldn't control the anger so she decided to separate them at any cost.( what is pinky enimity with Annika will tell u later).
In that evening  she spoke to om as shivaay will not listen to her words and will not doubt on om.( om didn't know it was Annika).
P : om tune pata hein na shivaay mera bath nahi manega tu use samjo.
O : ji choti maa .
P : u have to make him believe that she is a gold digger and she just need money.
O : tike .
P : don't say him I told him.
By hearing pinky om went and said to shivaay about Annika and shivaay believed his words and insulted her in front of public and even called her gold digger. By this they both got separated but after that one day the truth came in front of him when om said  that he don't know that WO ladki is gold digger in real or not .
Shivaay was shocked hearing this and after several tries Annika forgive him and they reunited.
From that day he started to hate om but he cannot as he loved his brothers the most.
End of flashback

S : who told u that she was a gold digger say it why did u lie to me ( by this his eyes was teared up).
O : shivaay vo chotimaa told to say . I didn't know that she was annika I am sorry .
S : now tell me what u both talk and where did she go?

Precap : continues
*****************************"***"**
Sorry short update will give next update soon
Pls vote and comment.