A Beautiful Life

The days were flowing in their life and they have cope up with the miseries of life.
Shivaay has started a hotel business with cooking his main passion and the business skills he possess. And annika was a event manager in the hotel. She used to manage the events that came in the hotel. Both were doing the job great and was receiving great appreciation from all the people. They both were happy with their life with their chootu'sa packet aadhu. Her smile, her smile her happiness. It's not that they have forgotten about Oberoi Mansion but they don't want to regenerate that memories which were bad for them again and also my readers also doesn't want them to remember.

Annika was in the home as she was not feeling well from morning as of some dizziness etc. So she thought not to go their as it was  strict order from her over caring and over protective husband. She was sitting in her room as aadhu was sleeping she suddenly felt to vomit and she rush to washroom and vomited. She was not understanding why she was vomiting and thought to go to doctor for a check up.

She went to the hospital after asking Malika to take care of aadhu till she comes back and do not inform shivaay about this. Malika agreed and was taking care of aadhu and she went to hospital.

She reached hospital and went to the doctor. The doctor was her friend and she told her everything and she was taken for some test and the doctor told her the result that is
She is pregnant.

She was feeling so happy again that a she was going to be mother again but suddenly she had so many doubts like it's just that aadhu has reached just one and if she became again pregnant will it effect her and also does shivaay want this baby. She do not know or she don't have the answer for this questions. Only one person can give the answers to her.

She went from the hospital back to home and called for shivaay.

S:ha ani kya hua

A : kuch nahi are u free can you come back.

S: sensing some thing different in her voice he said ya I will be back soon.

By that time he reach she was reminiscing that day where they made love to each other after a gap and she was feeling really good to be in his arms again.

After some time he reached and directly went to their room and saw she was playing with aadhu but she was not happy some thing was disturbing her. He came forward and took aadhu in his lap and kissed her cheeks.

S: aadhu papa ke bina mama Ka Sath kelre.

Aadhu nodes as she understood. She kissed shivaay cheeks and left for playing.

Shivaay came towards annika and took her hand in his and kissed it and looked at her eyes, but he couldn't understand the feelings.

S: kya hua ani

A: let me ask something

S: okay ask

A: vo....... But she was not able to finish it or let us say start it.

S: come on say it ani

A : shivaay do u think having a baby just after birth of a baby. Does it sound right. Will that husband will accept it. Does they will be able to fulfill the duties of parents for their first baby or will they become a failure.

Shivaay was confused by her questions.

S: hua kya he in ani.

A : just tell me the answer as u r a father know.

S: okay as it matters to me I don't have any problem in having a baby again know. And why would I should not accept it because it is gifted by God and we are no one to refuse this. And secondly it may or may not effect our first child because as if it mattered  about us then I say know because we will handle both of them easily and very well so that they won't feel any kind of pain or something which we may have faced. So do u understand.