The Start

Shivaay and om was his way back to OM shivaay was driving and om at passenger seat . shivaay did not took the turn to his house. Suddenly om asked him whether he missed the turn. He did not reply. He driver to the beach and parked the car and they both got out from the car .
Shivaay was walking and om behind him . om saw shivaay sitting in the soil he was surprised as the great SSO was sitting in the soil.
Om came and sit next to him and asked what happened.
S : nothing om.
I didn't want to hide it from you.
O : then why u did it?
S : I didn't want everyone to know now itself I just yesterday only proposed her.
O : wow the SSO proposed a middle class girl.
S : she is not the middle class girl she is the real human being who saw what is life , its difficulties , who work hard to look after her brother. She is really an Angel.
O : o my mata I cannot believe the person who believed in NKK is now praising a middle class girl. Great!
S : pls om u also want this to happen .
O : I wanted to see shivaay more than SSO.
S : its just because of her if she did not come then I may not have changed.

Sach mein daljathahe kissise
Dil se dauranki Bach
Ishq per hoga yakeen
Ishq hojane ke baadh.

O : I am impressed with this new shivaay.
S : thank u and sorry for not telling.
O : its okay I can understand.
S : pls don't tell this to rudra know I will inform him later pls..........
They went from their and return to OM.
In night
Shivaay was thinking about their proposal night.
Flashback
After having food they went to beach which is their favourite place.

They both sat their  hands intertwined and Annika rest her head on his shoulder

After sitting like this for some time shivaay wanted to dance and they started to dance in song
Munbe Vaa( Tamil song)
Munbe vaa  Yen Anbe vaa
Unne vaa uyire vaa
Munbe vaa Yen Anbe vaa
Popoov vai poopov vai
Naan naana kaeitein enai naane
Naan neeya nenjam sonthey
(Munbe vaa)

Come away before me come away my love come away my blood that flows through me.
Come away before me come away my love as the flowering flowers as the flowering flowers.
Me I am being myself?-ask myself.
What was me is now you replied my heart.
(Come away)

Nila vidam vazhagai vangi vizhi veetil kudiveytharamo?
Nann vazhum veetukul verarum vazhthale nakumo.
Then mazhai ketukudhu needhan
Unn tholkallil edatharalam
Naan sayum tholmel verarum sayinthale nagumo.
Serum sendrule cherum kalinthanthu pole kalaithavanal.

How it us fair when u rent ur eyes for moon to stay , for it to pay?
For it is like when people unknown stray into the home I live oh is this fair who is to say.
Honey sweet rain ask for u is it fair to give it place on your shoulder to lay?
For it is like when people lay on your shoulder which I should lay oh this is fair who is to say?

After the dance they hugged each other.
End of flashback.
Engagement day
Om prov

Today is my engagement I could believe that my and gauri relation will take this turn. I don't know when I started to love gauri . I am getting married to her she is the person who helped to me solve my parents problem. To overcome the using of drug. She is not a high class girl but a cute middle class girl like my would be bhabhi .when I saw Annika I felt she was similar to gauri. Gauri is an angel who came into my life with lot happiness.
End of om prov
R : O kaha kho gayi
O: kuch nahi bas aise.
Shivaay kaha hein.
R : bhaiya neeche he in arrangement dekreyu.
O : Annika he in neeche( in a teasing tone).
R : didi subha agayi . bhaiya uski help Kare.
O : chal ham dekthe vo kya help kare.
R : O ap kya bol rey.
O : kuchi nahi tu chal.
They went down and the scene was the beautiful .

R : O ye kya hora hein.
O : ankhe ankhe kelre.
R : ithni sari kam me beech ankhe ankhe kelre. So bad.
O : duffer mein vo nahi bola just said that they lost in each other.
R : Kya.......( loud voice) bhaiya parayadhen hogaya.
The love birds came into reality and looked to the source of sound and found omru standing.
S : kya huva rudra kyu chilariyu.
R : bhaiya pehle mujhe lagatha ki surf O parayadhan hogaya lekin ab app bhi hogayi.(make cry face).
S&O : shut up rudra.
R : towards Annika didi mein apse much puchna chahthihu.
A : kya he in rudra.
R: vo......didi
S : will u tell .
R : don't interfere.
A : bolo rudra.
R : ha didi app meri bhabi banugi.
Annika , shivaay, om was shocked hearing this.
A : what are u saying?
R : ap Shivaay bhaiyase shadhi karo merit bhabhi bano pls.
S : rudra just shut up kya bakwaas kare. ( but I mind he was happy ).
A : to avoid further embarrassment she said mein jareyu.bye.
R : bhabhi yaad rakna.
Annika was shocked to listen him calling bhabhi and blushed and went from their before looking to shivaay.
R : bhaiya aap sirf Annika didi se shadhi karna.
S : shut up rudra.and he went away to avoid further embarrassment with a blushing face.

Precap: Pinky

************************************
Hay guys really a lot thank u for 100 votes and this many reads thank u a lot it really meant a lot .
I thought to update yesterday but I was busy sorry.
Today I will try to update 2 parts as thank u pls continued the support.

I want to clear as pinky was not here as she went to her friend daughters wedding.

Pls maintain the support.