Farmhouse

The drive towards farmhouse was really silent . they steal only look for one or two minutes because they had a beautiful memory to be remembered. The most beautiful days of their life's. Were they spend most of the time after  their college or some times bunking the college.
They entered the farmhouse . shivaay sat in the couch. Annika was going to sit nearby but shivaay pulled her and made her sit in his lap.
A : shivaay
But he was not responding as he was busy nuzzling to her neck. He gave kisses all over neck.
A : shivaay
S : mmmm
A : kya kare aap
S : memories recreate kareyu.
A : acha tho sabkuch recreate karna padega.
S : no need only romantic moments.
He again started to kiss her forhead eyes cheeks and looked straight into her eyes and rubbed her lips with his thump and leaned forward to capture her lips . he started to work on her lower lip and she on the upper lip. Both were engrossed in the kiss , time also doesn't matter for them. They tasted each part of their mouth . due to lack of oxygen they parted and looked to each others eyes . both were breathing heavily . Annika lean to his chest and hugged him tightly.
S : kya hua
A : nahi bus purane yaad hein.
S : bahuth achi samye thi .
A : mmm
S : acha tike tum yaha bitto mein khana banathiyu.
A : mein bhi avu.
S : nahi tum rest karo.
A : shivaay
S : nahi.
A : okay.
He went
Annika 's POV
How the life changed  in these time . I didn't think that I will fall in love with some one when I first joined the college.
The flashback
(It is Annika 's narration so I refer to her)
Shivaay ,sidharth , Malika and I were best friends in college. We were a gang in the college. I and shivaay was close to each other and sid and Malika was close to themselves. Firstly shivaay was the famous arrogant rich guy who believes in NKK ,even firstly he didn't talk to me but later our friendship grow  beyond our thinking. We became a famous jodi  but we were not lovers but we used to share everything . All girls were jealous of me as I am always with the hot handsome guy in the college shivaay.
And also boys were jealous and scared of shivaay as if they say anything to me he will not leave them.
One day I met with an accident . I couldn't inform anyone as my phone was at home. My friends were worried for me especially shivaay.
He was restless
S : Malika just phone her .
M : shivaay she is not responding .
S : how irresponsible is she , she could have informed us .
Si : chill shivaay it will be any emergency.
S : she could have informed us right (his anger and worry was increasing)
Suddenly he received a call. He was shocked listening to the call . he went without telling anything to them.

He reached the place and rushed inside
S : Annika kya hua . tumahre dhyan kaha he in. U cannot just walk properly on the road . if something had happened to you then what would I do .
He was continuously scolding her. She was seeing him continuously as he was not allowing her .
A : shivaay meri bath sun......
She was cutted by him and started his scolding session . To stop this she had only one way that is to kiss him. She kissed him in his cheek . he stopped and looked at her with eyes wide open.
A : shivaay just listen to me. I am sorry I couldn't inform you or others as I forgot to take phone . I am sorry but don't worry I am fine just right hand got fractured.
Shivaay came back to sense and hugged her and said sorry to her for scolding.
S : oh my god
A : kya hua
S : meine Malika or sid ko nahi bataya.
A : shivaay
S : ya I know its mistake but what to do when I heard about your accident my life went dead I couldn't think about anything.
A : tike ab bulavo un donoko.
M : no need we have our own sources to know everything.
A : Malika
M : kya hua tuje.
A : a small accident aur kuch nahi.
M : u r fine right.
A : ya don't worry . sid kaha he in
Si : I am here u r okay .
A : I am .
S : vo sid mein
Si : kuch logo ko lagtha he sirf unhe tumahari fikar he in.
S : I am sorry guys.
M : u don't say anything at least bathakr tho jathi.
S : vo jab I heard it my only wish was reach to her but nothing else . sorry.
M : why u were worried
S : vo because I lov....
Annika (in mind) come on say it shivaay . no he won't say it . pichle ek hafthe se Malika and sid was trying to make him say the three magical words. But he is SSO he won't say it so easily.
A : leave it let it be
S : mein doctor se milkar athi hu.
He went from their
M : why u let him go.
A : why u r pressurizing him. If he have any feeling he will say.
Si : but he has feeling for you but he is not able to express it .
A : I know sid let it be .
M : but what about your love.
A : Malika yes I love him but I should also think about my background. He is from a well known family but I am a middle class girl .
M : stop it Annika. If it was old shivaay I agree but this shivaay has changed a lot .
A : yes I know that.
M : then what
A : we will talk about this later.
M : okay fine.
This conversation was heard by a person standing outside yes shivaay. He was surprised to here that Annika loves him . he was in cloud nine . he made sure in his mind that yes he will propose her and will marry only her.

The flashback ends.
Present time
S : ani
A : ha shivaay
S : kya sochreyu.
A : kuch nahi bus aise .
S : khana kahle.
A :mmm
Shivaay served the food in one  plate .
A : ek plate kyu u are not eating.
S : I am eating .
A : tho plate kaha he in.
S : we both will eat from one plate.
Shivaay took the plate and sit with her. Annika was going to take but shivaay stopped her.
S : main kilavu
A : ya
Shivaay put her piece in her mouth and Annika also feed him . they both were enjoying each others presence.

Precap : continuation with flashback.

Hey guys I am really sorry due to wattapad issue I was not able to update and my classes have been reopened so little busy with it don't worry next time I try to update soon.
If any problem with update please let me know .
Please do vote and comments .
From here in between I will add their flash back I hope their will be know inconvenience.
Continuation of Om's guilty part will be their soon.

Enjoy reading
Achu