"You Arent Sleeping, You're Just Feminine,"

Angelo dialed Chris' number waiting for him to answer.

---

Ricky jumped as Chris' phone rang. He hopped off of Chris' lap as the taller male answered his phone.

"Hey Ange," Chris yawned into the phone. Ashley continued to do Ricky's make up while Chris continued talking to Angelo.

"Yeah, you weirdo. It's just me, Ashley and Ricky. You'll find out soon. Whatever, cya," Chris hung up and sat down next to Ricky.

---

Ricky was sleeping against Chris when Vinny, Ghost and Angelo entered the room.

"You actually did it," Ghost stared at Ricky, who was still sleeping.

"We brought pizza and wings," Vinny held up some boxes.

"Ghost insisted that we bring Starbucks," Angelo sighed.

"What's his name?" Ghost asked as he tried to get a better look at the boy on Chris' lap. Ashley glanced up at them as she packed away her make-up kit.

"It's Ricky," Chris said.

"Is that really the best you could've thought of?" Ghost put his hands on his hips.

"I think his name is cute," Ashley reported, "Besides, Chris could barely think of a name for his little brother. So he did good at choosing a name on the spot,"

"Ashley, please stay. It'll be boring if you don't stay until Ricky wakes up," Chris practically begged.

"Alright, I guess I can stay until after the cutie wakes up," Ashley rolled her eyes playfully.

"Are you referring to me or Ricky?" Ghost asked sarcastically.

"You aren't sleeping, you're just feminine" Vinny pointed out.