Replaceable

He can't be replaced, you morons. No one can,"

Everyone turned to look at the hay loft in shock and with great caution. On the hay stood a six foot tall male, with piercing pale eyes. Two black lip piercings shot up from in his pale bottom lip, seeming as if they were black snake fans. Black guages were in his noise and blue ones in his ears, complimented with a black septum piercing. Purple and black eye-shadow circled his eyes, black drawn on eyebrows resting above his eye-shadow.

He was in no way human, from what Chris could tell. In fact, Chris had the feeling they had met before. Staring down at the male with a similar appearance, he chuckled.

"Ricky is here, but let's just say he's sleeping. The kid doesn't like me, so I could just put him out of his misery," he walked along the beam above Chris and his friends.

"Oh great - it's you!" Angelo exaggerated, "The demon straight out of Hell is here to give us his life story!"

"For one, I was only in Hell because you put me there. Besides, it would take too long to tell you 665 years in the life of a demon," he sighed.

"Who are you?" Dani asked.

The demon stared at her, glancing to the humans in the small barn. "What do you mean? You've met me before," he folded his arms.

"Mike, we don't have time for your bullshit! Where's Ricky?" Ashley growled.

"You mean the creature Chris brought to life?" He questioned. Ashley nodded grimly.

Chris didn't know what they meant. In fact, him, Dani and Matt seemed to be the only ones that didn't know him. I mean, Matt stayed quiet, so maybe he didn't know the so-called demon?

"Listen Ash, this world is at it's end. I just want to be happy before the creatures try to kill each other. In the bitter end, Ricky could turn into a ticking time bomb. Don't stand with your hearts on your shoulders, guys," the demon sighed.

"Tell us where Ricky is," Vinny snit.

The demon turned to Vinny. "You're taking like I'm afraid of werewolves. If your breed weren't dying, I would slaughter you,"

"As for you," he turned to Matt, Chris, Nick and Josh, "Don't bite your tongues, you humans always get in the way.

---

A/n: make suggestions if you want, I'm running out of ideas.

Have a nice day.

~Deviless