Chapter 1: y/n's past

7  year old Y/n P.O.V
I'm an orphan around the age of 7 my parents 'disappeared' aka I killed them, they pissed me off too much they began getting annoying, I hid the body's and the police still haven't found them. I had fun killing them it gave me joy at the end I cut of their tongues and nailed them to a tree it was fun.
"Y/N STOP IT YOU DONT MESS WITH SHARP OBJECTS!" The lady yelled, I was stood there pointing a pair of scissors at someone for laughing at me. I through the scissors at the lady sadly she caught it and it didn't injure her.
"Sit in the naughty corner you've earned a time out young lady" she said strictly pointing at the corner of the room so I sat down in what I called my usual seat and carved things into the wall 'close your eyes and sleep' I wrote a couple of times before getting bored and throwing the pencil at a kid who was looking at me. As I was listening to my surroundings I heard a conversation go on between the people who look after us.
"Why does she act like that?"
"No wonder her parents up and left"
"Can't we send her somewhere else?"
"Why does she carry on writing that kind of stuff on the wall"
I began getting angry and picked up a pair of scissors that where by my side, I through it as hard as I could at them, they dodged it but that wasn't my intention I managed to block them all in the room by jamming the door. I stand up laughing like a psychopath.
"Can I tell you all something.... CLOSE YOUR EYES AND SAY GOODBYE!" I yell I run towards the people taking care of us and slit their throats then one by one I began stabbing all the kids with just a pair a scissors. I was covered with blood, laughing and smiling like a psychopath I dropped the scissors and walk out of the room shutting the door behind me, I walk into my room and pull out a butterfly knife from under my pillow.

After killing everyone in the building I walk out still covered in blood I make a few cuts on my skin to make it look like I had just escaped a murdering. I lived out in the woods for a bit in a tree until I got to 17.

17 year old y/n P.O.V
I bought my own house out of things I had stolen from dead peoples houses. I lay there trying to sleep when I realise... I haven't done my weekly kills I get up and chuck a black hoodie on with a pair of black skinny jeans, I put my hood up and do a trick with my butterfly knife. I walk down the street and get pulled into an alley way.
"Give me all your money" the man demands holding a gun to my head I turn around and face him.
"Imma give you 5 seconds to get the fuck off me before you die" I say the word 'die' satanicly and smirk.
"5"
"4"
"321 close your eyes and say goodbye"I say quickly giving him no time to retaliate I use my knife to slice across the bottom of his stomach and watch as he bleeds everywhere and screams in pain, getting annoyed by his screaming I grab his tongue and cut it of I pick an old screw of the floor and use the back of my knife to knock it into the wall. At this point he's dead and I have a rush of adrenaline go through me I use his blood to write 'close your eyes and sleep' on the wall I then climb onto the building and walk along the top due to being covered in blood, after 2 hours of killing I go back home I take off my jumper, jeans and t shirt and put a really big hoodie on (this is what you wear for bed just role with it it's comfy). I lay in bed staring at the plain white ceiling and begin falling asleep.

Y/n P.O.V dream land
It's dark and quiet, everything looks black with a bit of red on it. Suddenly a noise comes from nowhere.
"Mommy, daddy come on you said we would walk in the woods" it was me, when I was younger I remember this.......... it was the day I killed my parents. We walked through the woods.
"Hunny, where exactly are we"
"I'm not sure we need to go back now"
"Hmmm I guess this is far enough" I turned around and looked at them with an evil look "behold the demon child" i said pulling out a knife and stabbing my mum several times till she died, I then chased my dad and killed him too by slitting his throat.

'Why did you do that you monster' a voice said I stop and everything goes black again this time I feel a immense weight on chest. I don't know why? I was bored I guess... and sick of their bullshit.

Y/n P.O.V reality
I wake up crying and my covers we on the floor. I guessed I tossed and turned quite a lot, I lay back down after picking up my cover and think out loud "am i a monster?...... no I'm a demon child and nothing will make me think otherwise" my eyelids begin getting heavy and I drop back of to sleep.