Chapter 6: oh shit what happened

Y/n P.O.V
I grab the four boys and drag them out the room.
"Do you even know where your going?" Jeff says trying not to fall.
"Nope" I reply childishly.
"Do you know where you are?" Ben asks.
"Nope" I say again.
"A-are you gun-na stop?" Toby asks.
"Nope" I say again.
"Are you even thinking properly?" Jack asks.
"Nope" I say stopping for a moment then looking around confused.
"You was running in a circle dumbass" jeff says slapping the back of my head.
"Owww jeffy" I say making a childish nickname for him. Jeff and the others look taken back by what I said which made me confused.
"How does she know your nickname?" Ben whispers to Jeff, he wasn't quiet enough so I heard him.
"I don't know" jeff replies.
"Magic?" I say slowly which to them looked suspicious.
I had a secret that they didn't know about and I was gunna use it well. I closed my eyes and concentrated in my mind a map of the house appeared I memorised it and opened my eyes breaking concentration.
"This a way" I say walking towards the kitchen "I'm hungry" I say opening the door leading to the kitchen. I hear a growl and can't help to growl back 'oh crap don't let the animal side control you' I told myself. I see smile the dog walk around the corner growling and snapping at me jeff tried to make me step back but I stepped forward and sat in front of smile. I looked him in the eyes and smiled revealing fangs I then hissed and growled showing him who was in control I was facing away from the others towards the door so they couldn't see, then out of everyone's but mine surprise smile walked over to me and laid on my lap.
"Cute dog" I smiled at Jeff while petting smile. I got up and was about to make my way out of the door when, a tall male stood in my way he was wearing a mask that was plain white with black lips he had brown hair and an orange jacket.
"What was that I just saw hmmm?" He says in a strange voice walking towards me as I backed away.
"N-nothing what are you talking about" I stuttered to begin with but then regained the fact I'm a killer.
"Do you fear me?" He asks.
"Nope a kitten with no teeth or claws is much scarier than you" I say in my cocky attitude, he pulls up a knife pointing it at my throat.
"I don't like your manners kid"he says sternly.
"I don't like you but there are somethings we have to deal with" by now if looks could kill then damn my corpse would be unrecognisable.
"I'd be careful with this one masky she managed to put us all on our asses" jeff laughs putting his arm around my shoulder.
"I don't trust her she seems like she's hiding something" he says I move jeff arm off me and look him in the eyes my eyes begin to glow e/c then out of nowhere I knee him then kick him into a wall without taking my hands out my pocket.
"Oh shit we forgot to tell her slendys rules" jeff says.
"Well we can start with the first one no harming fellow proxies or else you get a punishment" Ben says with a sad tone.
"FUCK IT ANYONE WANTS A FUCKING GO BRING IT!" I yell anger flowing throughout my entire body.
"Her mood just went 0-100 real quick" jack says gripping onto his scalpel just in case.
3rd P.O.V
Y/n notices jack griping his scalpel and whips her head towards him. Her breathing increases showing she's getting more angry every second. "SLENDY THIS WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO JUMP IN!" Jack yells looking around and then back at y/n who looks like someone just destroyed her most prized possession.
"Yes, yes I see I'm here now. Whats this she's been in the house for a couple of minutes and she's already gone crazy" slendy says with shock in his voice. "I apologise in advance to what your going to wake up to" he says before hitting her in the head knocking her clean out. "Now tell me what happened" the air got thick with tension who was going to be the one to explain this weird terms of events.
"We were in the kitchen and smile walked in" jeff says.
"Y/n sat on the floor and did something we weren't really paying attention to what tho and smile came to her" Ben says.
"She then went to walk out and ya know masky was stood at the door and said... oh shit what'd he say" jack says trying to think.
"S-something like w-what did I-I just see?" Toby finishes.
"Oh yeah act like I'm the dick head she called me a fucking kitten with no teeth or claws then she said she didn't like me" masky says sending stares at them.
"Her punishment will be light but not too light I will explain later" he says before teleporting off.
Silence roamed the air for a bit before it was broken.
"What the actual fuck dude?!" Jeff shouts at masky.
"Jeff why the hell are you shouting at me" masky asks.
"I don't know why the hell do you always act so threatening towards new people in the house" jeff says gripping onto his knife.
"You have never been bothered by it before" masky says acting cocky.
"You wanna be cocky ay prick how about a proxy war, we haven't done one in a while and I enjoy kicking your ass" jeff says laughing a bit.
"Think I'm scared I've trained since then, knife combat?" Masky asks.
"Of course" jeff says walking into the back garden and into a circle.

Proxy war: a circle in a wide area is used as an arena, once inside the circle a barrier is formed around it forbidding anyone to enter of leave the circle. The only way to leave the circle is to seriously injure your opponent or Slenderman to interrupt the fight. Once the opponents down/ seriously injured you may leave the circle the person who lost not only had to do whatever the winner says for a week but has to stay in the circle while they heal. This is done by the circle as soon as the winner leaves the looser is left there with the circle healing it this proses take around 30 mins- 1 hour. This is the only way proxies are allowed to hurt each other with no punishment.