Chapter 22: babysitting nightmares

Y/n P.O.V
It's been a few days now and slenderman is trying to explain to Jeff, Ben, dark link and Jane why they have to stay here and not leave. And of course I found out the reason I have to baby sit them and why it would be harder than I thought. I let out a heavy sigh just thinking about it.
Jane wants to kill Jeff and she's here for fighting when told not to.
Jeff wants to kill Jane cos she's trying to kill him plus Ben for the amounting times he hits on me for some reason he wants to kill dark link and is here for trying to strangle dark link.
Dark link seems to be aiming to stir up trouble and is here for.... well I'm not sure.
Ben is just Ben and is here for pushing Jane down the stairs.
I had completely zoned out but when I finally came back to reality they were all still arguing. I could feel a tick mark slowly appearing on my face.
"OK THATS IT! EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I shout getting everyone's attention. "Jeff come here, you have to stay here with me ok?" I ask him, he seems happy with the statement and nods his head. I hear a 'tch' sound come from behind Jeff so I lightly move him aside seeing Jane with a disgusted look on her face. "Jane if you care about all your makeup and clothes I'd stay here before i burn them" with that said Jane gives me a glare before going upstairs to her room. "Ben go game or something in the tv room if I find that your gone I'm destroying all your gaming devices" Ben looks satisfied and walks into the tv room. "Um sorry dark link I'm not sure what you enjoy doing but... don't leave the house ok" I smile.
"Don't worry I won't" he winks. And walks to I presume his room. I hear Jeff growl and I lightly tap his arm to tell him to stop.
"Thank you y/n please make sure no one gets hurt and no one leaves if they do you will have a much harsher punishment" slenderman says before leaving. As soon as he leaves I let out an annoyed sigh.
"You'll be fine. You already got those ass whiles to shut up" Jeff smiled even more than his usual face. I smile back and give him a quick hug.

It's been 2 hours and everyone is sat in the tv room watching dark link and Ben game I made sure Jane didn't sit next to Jeff and Jeff wouldn't let me sit near the two gamers Ben and dark link so we had our own sofa. Jeff went out to get a drink and something to eat leaving me alone with Jane, Ben and dark link.
"Hey, y/n why don't you have a go here you can use my controller I'll sit this one out" Ben smiled gesturing for me to sit where he was.
"I'll have one game" I smiled sitting next to dark link and grabbing the controller to play Mario cart. Ben walked out to go find Jeff who I told was in the kitchen.
"That's it I'm going to bed can't stand the sight of any of you" she says in a sassy tone walking out the room.
"Don't let your ego hit you on the way out" I reply back earning a scoff from Jane. I won the match with dark link and was cheering with my hands in the air, which of course he laughed at.

Jeffs P.O.V
I was in the kitchen trying to find the popcorn when Ben walks in.
"Hey there you are Jeff what's up" Ben says startling me at first.
"YOULITTLESHITYOUALMOSTGAVEMEAHEARTATTACK" I say In a fairly high volume. He just laughs then pulls a bowl out the cupboard. "Where's y/n" I ask looking at the kitchen door.
"Oh she's still in the tv room think she's playing a bit of mario cart" Ben replies pulling out popcorn. As I'm about to look away from the kitchen door i see Jane walk past, at first my brain didn't register it. Until I finally realised.
"B-Ben?" I stutter a bit. He replies with a short 'hm' looking at me. "Is she gaming with..." we both look back to the kitchen door.
"SHIT" we sat in unison running towards the tv room hearing the conversation, nothing bad seemed to be happening we played it by ear and just waited at the tv room door.
"Do you wanna know something?" Link started to speak. I knew what he was going to say next but before I could open the door Ben told me to just wait a bit.
"Sure why not! Knowledge" the childish and cute tone was obviously y/n.
"Jeff... he's not a good person to be in a relationship with"
Silence.
"You see when he gets bored of his girlfriends he just, up right killed them" he was trying to scare y/n off. I was trying to get through the door but Ben once again was stopping me from doing it.
"No, I think it's different between me and him, he wouldn't kill me... I love him and he knows it if he even dares try to kill me imma knock sense into him then kill him instead" she laughed. I stopped struggling against Ben and felt my heart melt at her words. That was until...
THUD!
"Would you not prefer me or am i gunna have to take you from him" his voice was deep and threatening.
I her y/n scream. Pushing Ben aside I burst through the door to see y/n on the floor with dark link sat on top of her with his hands only just under her shirt.
"HELL NO! BACK THE FUCK OFF! I WARNED YOU NOT TO LAY A HAND ON Y/N YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" That's it I was shouting clutching my knife in my hand, he stepped the line. He might as well be staring death in the eyes because I'm not ending this until he's dead.
He laughs and stands up.
"Awww, and I was just getting started" dark link smirks. Y/n got up off the floor and was about to run to me but before she could dark link grabbed her holding her in front of him a small knife appeared in his hands as he holds onto her now threatening her with the knife.
He was trying to get me to attack how did I know? Well because.......