Chapter 49: this would happen

Question: favourite car? If your not a car expert then what vehicle have you dreamed of having?

Y/n P.O.V
I slam my hands on the tables surface, Jeff and his slut went out so it was discussion time.
"You want me here to help you get rid of this bitch am I right" they all nod in answer to my question and I begin laughing like a maniac. "Why do you need my help. She's simple easy to kill" I growl.
"Jeff. We've tried he doesn't see what she does, only bits of it. Toby tried to do something and it didn't end well" Lj gestures to a small scar near to Tobys eye.
"He won't hurt you tho" Toby adds. I roll my eyes and scoff.
"I wouldn't be sure of that but this bitch needs a telling to I'd rather do it and let him know it was me who did it" I smirk standing up. "Where are they now?" I question.
"They went killing" slender man adds scaring a few people with his surprising presence.
"Perfect, I have time" a smile spread across my face. And I crack my knuckles bursting out into a vicious fit of laughter. The others give me look that can only be described as a 'wtf' look.

3rd P.O.V
The creaking of the door signifies the arrival of jeff and his 'girlfriend' the other proxies were sat in the living room a movie blasting through the speakers.
"I'm gunna go see what the guys are doing meet me up stairs yeah?" Jeff says heading off towards the living room only to be stopped by her hand on his wrist, he spins around in anger to see a sad look on her face.
"Please don't leave me alone.... I .... I don't trust y/n" she whispers in a sickly scared way.
"You.... your fuck what? How come haha she won't do anything" he laughs at her plead.
"You don't find it weird that she disappears off the grid for 3 months then turns up here" she whisper yells. Jeff stops to think for a while his eyes shifting to look at the floor.
'It's true it's kinda suspicious she goes missing a day after I leave her, no trace of her existing yet the amount of people dying didn't decrease slightly it increased not only that but she turns up here with a complete change of character well maybe not fully but she's at least twice as crazy' jeff thought. With this in his mind he sighs.
"Fine We''ll both go upstairs" he headed towards the stairs holding the girls hand for all he knew y/n could have been in that room watching the movie but something struck him thinking that his girlfriend had a point, he just didn't want to believe she came back just for this.
Their footsteps where heavy as they walked towards Jeffs room. Passing by y/n's room along the way to see her door slightly open and the light on. Jeffs girlfriend coward behind Jeff as they walked, but Jeff stopped just as they was passing to look through the crack of the door. He saw y/n and Toby sat on bean bag chairs talking about something. A pain nagged him to open the door and start a conversation. And that pain won.
He approached the door and gently pushed it the rough wood glided across the carpet making the conversation in the room run silent as they looked towards the door.
"JEFFFFF~" y/n cooed which turned into a sinister smile when she saw Jeffs girlfriend head peak over his shoulder. "Ahhhhh and you brought cow for tea" this enhanced a giggle to emerge from Tobys lips.
"Who are you calling a..." before she could finish y/n interrupted.
"Shhhh. I don't speak mooo" in a harsh way which was followed by an innocent smile. "Anyway what brings the joker reject and his crazy psycho bitch to my room. Was in the middle of a conversation" she teased resting her chin on top of her hand and making direct eye contact to Jeff then his hoe.
"He wants to know why you would disappear then choose to show your ugly mug here" she spoke up in a rather brave tone, yet her proud moment was cut short when a knife skimmed her face making a ting noise as it hit the door frame.
"Watch your mouth your a guest in this house and in this room whatever happens I can't be punished for my room, my rules I live here you don't got it" y/n growled putting her in her place "if he wants the answer then he himself can ask" she smirks but this smirk was different this was a smirk you got when a piece on a chess board had just been moved into check mate a face of a winner.
"Why show up here after three months" Jeff protectively puts his arm up next to the girl as a type of Shield.
"Let's start easy. It wouldn't have been three months if you hadn't left me.... I wouldn't be this crazy if you had come looking after I left... I would have been safe here if you would have done what you was told and searched for me.... I know what you did.... why did I come back? A voice told me too... it told me to find the answers." Ever space between her sentences she came closer to them she was now infront of them smirking. Jeffs eyes where pointed to the floor and his girlfriend was hidden behind him.
"Slenderman told us you was sent out to check for her. And her brother confirmed the closest you got was the end of the forest because two streets down she was there. She's only here because her brother decided it was time to act like a brother" Toby spoke.
"I don't know who I want to kill... you or her.... so pick one Jeff is it gunna be me or is it gunna be her"
He had been warned that this would happen.

The winner of the last question isssss 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁................
victorcriss15