Chapter 26: chasing what seems like nothing

3rd P.O.V
"Y/n!!" Ben screams running around the house.
"Y/nnnnn" jack shouts a long with Ben, Toby follows on quickly behind them.
They all rush past y/n who looks confused as they rush by.
"Umm, lads!" She shouts them they all stop and turn back.
"So glad we found you" Ben breaths out a heavy breath.
"Suuuure, lets just say you found me" y/n rolls her eyes and continues to sip on the hot chocolate milkshake with a marshmallow in it.
"See you found the drink jeff made for you... anyway that's not the point you need to stop jeff from doing something stupid" jack says in a rushed pace.
"Don't do the speaking in canon thing it's disturbing" y/n says going of topic. Taking another sip of her hot chocolate.
"Y/n focus" Ben takes the drink of y/n and places it on a near by table. Y/n follows him and picks the drink back up like a kid being lured in by sweets, she looks a Ben staying silent. "Put the drink down" Ben attempts to take it of her but she resists it.
"Ben stop messing this is serious" jack pushes Ben out of the way making Ben fall over "y/n concentrate on what I'm saying" jack shakes y/n slightly "you need to stop jeff from doing something stupid"
"Why what's he trying to do" y/n still looks like she couldn't give a fuck even if she tried yet takes another innocent sip for her hot chocolate.
"Y/n? You know this is serious right?" Jack says once more.
"What's he done?" Y/n repeats.
"He wants to challenge slenderman to a proxy war!" Toby screams. Y/n's eyes slowly widen in realisation, and drinks more hot chocolate. Before anything more was said y/n began running off putting the empty cup on top of a table.

Y/n P.O.V
I frantically run around the mansion, yelling out jeffs name, after what seemed like hours but was only 10 minutes I came to the realisation I can't see Jeff, out of the corner of my eye I see mask walk by.
"Hey,hey masky" I chase after him and stop him in the corridor. "Have you seen jeff" I asked in a panic.
"Find him yourself... oh shit you can't" he laughs, I let out a growl and grab his throat.
"Enough of your shit, have you seen him" I growl.
"Okokok, it was a joke I'm sorry he was in the kitchen last I saw him" with a loud 'thud' I let go of masky and he drops to the floor wasting no time I use speed of a cheetah to get to the kitchen quicker. There I find LJ sat on the table eating candy.
"LJJJJJJ!!! Please say you've seen jeff" I shout.
"You mean the jeff who's standing behind you looking like he's about to piss himself laughing" LG smiles.
"Yes the one and only joker reject" I sigh. Although I couldn't see him I could definitely feel the psychotic aura now coming from Jeff. "Hey LG do me a favour and tell me what he says" LG nods and shoved more candy into his mouth. "Jeff please don't do it, don't challenge him, cmon you know better"
"He says: I'm sorry but I can't handle this anymore you can't see or hear me I'm like a ghost, someone who's lost there mate and is now just a wondering soul"
"Shouldn't this be worse for me than you I can't see you cmon we can do this it's only a month" I say pleading him.
"He says: a month feels like forever tho I have 0 patients for this shit"
"Jeffffff you complain too much I'll even go to slenderman and reason with him because no way in hell you are gunna challenge him" I cross my arms over my chest and stand my ground.
"He says: so not only have you been going around chasing what seems like nothing but your gunna try and do the impossible"