Chapter 52: will i awaken

3rd P.O.V
The fight had been going on for ages and NNN looked visually beat and tired barely keeping on foot. But what shocked people was the state y/n was in she had changed her form that many times she looked worn out yet bursting with energy like her anger was keeping her going even though she was physically tired, there was patches of their blood staining the barrier and the floor. Y/n suddenly begins to waver and she holds her head her breathing increased.
"What's happening to her no way she's giving up" Ben says stepping forward slightly out of pure curiosity. Jeff stays silent for a while till speaking.
"That injection NNN injected earlier must have had a toxin that's only just been released" jeff speaks, he was crouched with his hands together as if assessing everything. Foot steps were heard behind him as he was nudged and fell forward onto the floor. Jeff looks back his eyes wide. "You" Jeff growls.
"Shouldn't I be saying that to you" y/n brother looks up to see y/n looking tired. "If she dies it'll be on you" he growls. Jeff gets up in response and grabs y/n's brothers collar.
"J-jeff" at the sound of y/n's tired voice Jeff lets go of her brother an turns to see the barrier down a NNN's body parts scattered around the circle.
"Y/n!" Jeff smiles.
"Hurt Malom and I'll end you" y/n begins to fall forward and Jeff was gunna catch her but her brother steps in and catches her instead. Everyone helps y/n inside where they can tend to her wounds seen as though she wouldn't allow it awake.
Jeff remains outside looking at the stains on the floor and the random body parts of NNN that were scattered around. NNN's head remained in the centre looking towards Jeff her eyes rolled back. He remained stood there till a voice in his head said to go inside. Which slowly he did closing the door behind him he walked to the tv room which had them all sat in y/n lightly snoring patched up on the floor as they all watched tv her head rested on Maloms legs. Jeff walked in and sat at the end of one of the sofas and him and Malom sat glaring at each other. Y/n stirred a bit before shooting up to sit straight her eyes locked with maloms.
"If you two keep staring at each other my foot will become addicted to crack as it goes straight up both your asses and I'll wear you like slippers" she lays back down coughing a bit and slowly falls asleep. The two boys stopped staring making Toby and Ben giggle slightly.
"Do you wanna loose you're head" both Malom and Jeff say they both then growl and continue watching tv.
After 3 hours or so y/n slowly gets up still unbalanced but showing no want for help wonders towards the kitchen. Jeff gets up and follows making sure to be unnoticed.

Y/n P.O.V
I rummaged through the cupboards and the fridge finding f/s (favourite snack) and sitting on top of the counter munching away on it. Jeff walks into the kitchen and closes the door. I had nothing to say to him I didn't want to even look at him he brought rage into my heart. I roll my eyes and peer down at him slightly.
"What" my words came out sharp and harsh.
"Look I want to talk why you being bitchy" he tuts I lightly click my tongue making a noice to show annoyance.
"I have reasons to be bitchy I mean you did abandon me" I shrug getting off the counter to expose of what was left of my f/s.
"I still care about you for fuck sake. Y/n be civil" Jeff spoke the pain in his voice was noticeable but only a bit. I look over my shoulder and look at him just then I saw hope enter his eyes i smile, which turns into a smirk.
"What's civil is your living a one sided love. You care about me? Is that some kind of let's get back together shit? Keep it to yourself" my words left my mouth but those weren't the words that I thought, I didn't really think.. my mouth acted alone as it spoke yet I didn't feel like my words where wrong. Jeff remained stood there just staring at me. I licked my bottom lip then bit my tongue, doing a small peace sign I added "peace out anyone needs me I'll be in my room. Ya know Cos I don't have to share with you or anyone" with that I walked well more like strutted away.

Once I made it to my room I smiled at the decorations the other creepypastas had done and by creepypastas I mean slendy it had a forest vibe to it as you entered I guess he linked it to my shapeshifting. I walked towards the bed and face planted it letting out a loud yawn. Looking at the clock I realised it was late. That fight with NNN took a lot out of me. A pain I had been ignoring cane about again as I wince. I'm sure my lower ribs where broken and my shoulder was definitely dislocated, not just that but the first fatal blow she got me with was no where near healed it was still bleeding my shapeshifting was keeping the blood at bay. I wanted to help my wounds but I was too tired however I knew if I went to sleep that the blood will run smooth and I might not awaken. At that thought I roll over looking at the wound I hold it applying pressure as I get up and wobble to the first aid kit in my draws. I clean my wound and stitch it best I could I then bandage it. Instead of going back to my bed I lay on a nearby bean bag slowly drifting into slumber will I awaken.