Chapter 54: HELP MEH

Damn right I'm back 😘

Y/n P.O.V
My body lays still unconscious as I just think to myself as I'm in a daze I see a ghost like figure of malom stand up and stretch from where my unconscious body was laying he lets out a yawn turns around and gives me a smile.
"Oi you fat faced fuck head who you smiling at bitch" without noticing it was like my spirt followed him standing up out of my body and placing my finger on his chest giving him a look of pure anger.
"Ugh I thought you'd stay in the body why you following me I want a break from dealing with your ass" he rolls his eyes at me making me growl he smirks in response "aw is little sis getting mad" he mocks.
...........silence for 1...2....3
"THATS IT YOU FUCK FACE" I launched at him to my surprise I could actually hit him not just was it surprising it was also enjoyable throwing him through walls no one being able to see me kick his ass was sad though.

3 rd P.O.V
To the normal eye nothing was going on in the house other than the serial killers going out for hunts and the rest of them chilling out in their bedroom, however to the spirit eye things are muchhhh different....
"What the fuck have you done you Twat" y/n yells as she runs and jumping kicks malom.
"Calm down you psycho" he tuts grabbing one of her legs and throwing her into the next room "your overacting plus we made a deal don't be pathetic about this" he rolls his eyes then calmly walks over to y/n picking her up by the collar he stares into her eyes with malicious intentions.
"FUCK you ass wipe (yeeeeet)" with that y/n grabbed his collar too and swung her legs up throwing him three rooms down thinking that was it she picks her self up and stretches a few bones crack as she leans back slightly to loosen her back, she lets out a sigh n looks around the room she was in...... it was Jeffs since she last seen it, it had more knife marks within the wall and his room was a pig sty y/n was disgusted by jeffs hygiene "scruffy homeless lookin asshole" she sighed.
Thud. Thud. Thud.
Y/n turns around in confusion to the sound of heavy foot steps, running maybe she was sure that malom was knocked out or she was hoping. She was wrong definitely wrong. How did she know? Because as soon as she turned around to face the on coming danger malom had thrown his whole body weight at y/n and they was now tumbling together they stopped right below someone's legs. However rather than phasing through it they stopped and actually felt it.

Looking up slowly they both came face to face with Ben who had leaned down to check who they was. "Y/n?" Ben questioned.
"y/n's bro?" He was obvious enough that he was confused.
"I swear I just walked past you sleeping in your bed. You left the door open. And you was just laid there" he mumbled still trying to make sense of it all.
Y/n eyes lit up as she shoved malom off her "BEN MY MAN YOUVE GOTTA HELP MEEEEEE".