Chapter 15: where is she?!?

3rd P.O.V
Jeff sits quietly in his room thinking about the events that just happened. "What the fuck is wrong with that girl, she's absolutely insane" he mumbles to himself. The silence then returns for a little bit until out of no where a black with tints of red wolf comes running into jeffs room jumping on his bed knocking him over and out the window, if Jeff had eyelids he'd be blinking a hell of a lot. He looks towards his door to see Ben, and EJ panting out of breath then slendy once he teleported there.
"Dafuq. Was. That" Jeff says still trying to gather his words.
"Ummm..." Ben began to nervously scratch the back of his head.
"That. That was a.... wolf" EJ says nodding is head slightly. Both of them receive a slap on the back of their heads from slendy.
"That was y/n" he says with his hand on his head.
"That was.... what? How? Wasn't she? This confusing" Jeff mutters slightly.
"Yes of course it's confusing, although we thought she could only obtain certain structures of animals turns out she can transform into them, when we got her in the bed she shot up headbutting Ben and using jack as a jump boost she turned into a wolf and ran" slendy explains in the shortest way he could.
"Riiiight, cos that's normal" Jeff says finally getting off the floor and looking out the Brocken window.
"All three of you have a mission capture and return y/n before something happens" slendy says before disappearing.

Y/n P.O.V
I just jumped out a window, and I'm running as fast as a wolf could possibly go. Why? I have no idea. All I know is something isn't right, and I haven't killed in a while. I reach the end of the forest and turn into a husky rather than a wolf and continue running into town. I need a drink and I'm heavily panting in the middle of town up until a boy the same age as me kneels down and begins to stroke my fur.
"Poor pup are you lost" he says scratching behind my ear I can't help but kick my back leg to this which he chuckles at.
I look at him and tilt my head to the side.
"I can't really talk or else he'll probably go mental, but I need to tell him I need water" I think.
He has short messy dark brown hair, he looks tall for his age too, he's wearing a black tracksuit with green stripes up the arms and legs, he has emerald green eyes and looks kinda cute.
"How about I take you home and give you a bit of water and food hm?" He talks as if he is speaking to a child. I stand up and prance about to show my agreement as we walk off towards a rich looking area. When we arrive at the location it was a massive mansion. In an attempt to look at the top of the building I fall over, earning a laugh from the boy. We walk into the house where I am once more amazed by the decor of the house.
"You better be well trained, cos I don't want you messing up the place" he says walking off making me growl a bit, I was about to follow him when he says "stay! Sit!" He yells out orders which I comply to and do as he says, he soon brings in a bowl of water and places it in front of me.
"What should I name you?" He says my head shoots up, I don't want a different name. I look around and see a notebook and pen on a shelf, I quickly jump up and knock it down and begin writing my name.
"What. The. Fuck" he says slowly looking at the paper. "Y..y/n..... y/n?" He says reading the paper I nod my head and jump a little bit.
"Your a smart dog" he says standing up and walking upstairs once he's at the top of the stairs he calls me up and I follow, he leads me to a room I presume is his as he lays on the bed, patting the bed beside him I jump up onto the bed and curl up into a ball, he begins to fall asleep and so do I.