Chapter 14: hunting time! Part 2

Y/n P.O.V
"Ya know what your that much of a prick I'm gunna go all out then embarrass you after seen as though you'll be my slave" I smirk at him as I begin my skip towards the proxy circle.
"Wow so much confidence for someone I've bet twice" Jeff follows me into the circle as the proxie war begins. Slenderman is the referee this time (so the one that enforces the rules)
"Are you sure you both want to do this" slendy says in a worried tone.
"Deadly"........

3rd P.O.V
"Deadly" y/n says in a satanic tone her eyes begin to change constantly into different animals until it lands on a dragon looking eye.
"Yeah, it's about time y/n goes to sleep don't ya think" Jeff says carrying his knife in a more threatening way, y/n only laughs her voice multiplied some more high than the others and some more deep almost like you would hear in the movies when demons talk.
"I'm gunna make it so you can shut your eyes and sleep" y/n smirks. They begin to circle each other y/n looking more laid back than Jeff, she has one hand in her pocket the other holding the knife by her side lazily, but her walk is careful and quiet. However Jeff is in his hunting mood his knife is in his hand and he takes no care in how he's stepping his body is lightly crouched to give him more agility.

They both stop. Jeffs smile widens as he lunges forward, at speed no one can react to. But jeffs smile soon gets kicked right off his face literally, y/n had jumped into the air just in time and round house kicked him in the face. Stumbling back Jeff tries taking a minute to think. But before long y/n comes back into view with speed like a cheater her body has completely changed, her skin looks scaly her eyes are like a dragons but she has h/c lion ears and tail she also has claws like a leopard. Y/n lunges forward and instead of stabbing him she headbutts him sending him flying and breaking his nose.

Swiftly Jeff gets to his feat and runs towards y/n ready to strike, when out of nowhere she gets wings like a dragon and swoops into the sky.
"Now that's not playing fair" Jeff growls.
"We're killers we don't play fair" y/n laughs.
"Plus it's not like you can say shit it's not like you play fair is it Jeffery"
"Shut it" he growls again but deeper
"I mean come on! Killing your family while they're trying to sleep how is that fair" y/n says again.
"I said shut it!" Jeff yells throwing his knife at y/n. Y/n face looked shocked when the knife went straight through her wing. Falling to the floor she lands on Jeff.
"You prick my wing!" Y/n growls. The knife came back down and just as Jeff was about to catch it y/n grabs it and pins Jeff to the floor.
"How does it feel to be helpless hmmm?" Y/n asks in a harsh way. Jeff doesn't reply as he looks into y/n eyes.
"Ya see I remember this scenario but reversed do you? Let me clear it up, our first time meeting where you had complete control of everything cos I had no weapon" y/n explains in a sarcastic way, Jeff quickly looked away and then back.
"So you do remember that's nice" y/n says. She farces him to open his mouth and grabs his tongue.
"Then you'll remember you doing your signature does that mean I can do mine" y/n places the knife on his tongue as feels him flinch. At this point the proxie circle was surrounded with people, and they all noticed one thing a shadow like aura that filled the space around y/n, and also the fact a small little tear began to roll down her cheek. She let's go of Jeff and stands up. Pointing the knife towards herself.
"Y/n! What the fuck are you doing" Jeff shouts.
"Honestly... i don't fucking know" y/n looks terrified.
"End! Proxie war end!" Slenerman shouts as the proxie war stops everyone tackles y/n and takes the knife away but her body carries on trying to end her life until.
"Move!" Jeff shouts walking towards her grabbing his knife of slender and hitting her with the blunt part knocking her out.
"Well this is fucking stupid" he says after then walks away back to his room.