Chapter 25: killing me

Y/n P.O.V
It's been only a day and I know that he's still here and I'm the only one who can't see him but it's killing me, I know he can see me and it's tearing him apart, I want to hear his voice and see him. I can't even hug him and feel the warmth his body gives off.
I know it's killing jeff because although I can't see him I can see everyone in the house crowding around him now and again trying to calm him down or knocking on his door telling him it's going to be ok.

I walked down into the kitchen wearing my pjs along with one of Jeffs hoodies on, my hair was brushed slightly but still looked messy I had a cover wrapped around me that belonged to Jeff, well one of his many covers. I looked around to see a what looked like an empty chair surrounded with jeffs friends.

Jeffs P.O.V
I sit on the chair talking to everyone about how I can't live like this anymore, when y/n walks in she looks straight over at everyone then at the chair I'm sat in. She looked cute walking around wearing the cover like a robe then I realised she was wearing one of my hoodie.
"What... I never said she could steal my shit" I say looking up to Ben who sniggers.
"Yo, y/n Jeff said you should stop stealing his shit" Ben says to her a lightbulb goes off in my head, I can talk to her through other people. Y/n looks at Ben and smiles widely looking back at me she waves sweetly before saying.
"Too bad Jeff it's so comfy I might just keep it" she giggles and sticks her tongue out.
I look toward jack and whisper something in his ear to go tell y/n. He is the only responsible one there so I didn't have a choice. Jack walks over to y/n and tells her what I said. Her eyes lit up and the sound of what had been said.
"Aww, love you too joker reject" she grabs a drink from the fridge and runs up the stairs back to her room.

It all went quiet for a second.
"Hey jack, your smart" I say looking at jack from the corner of my eye.
"Yeah of course I am" he looks at me.
"Are there ways that I can go against the punishment to see y/n" jeff says full of hope. Ben, jack and Toby all gasp.
"Probably but you have to think further into this situation" jack begins the look at the others  for confirmation. They all nod in response.
"So what like what if I made a bet" jeff says thinking for himself.
"JEFF... ARE YOU CRAZY" Ben shouts.
"Yeah jeff cmon think about it" Toby panics.
"Don't even consider it" jack says.
"guys you don't understand how much I need to do this" jeff almost whispers. "I know it's only a month but..." jeff trails of.
"I can't survive it's
Killing
Me"...

Yessss hiii once again a short chapter but I'm just getting back into writing I'm in the middle of writing two books for my English work so this is all becoming shambles for me, don't you worry I will continue to write. Hopefully your all having a great day