Chapter 19: loosing my mind

Jeff's P.O.V
Confessing to y/n was better than I thought it would be I didn't mean to be an absolute prick to her but, I cared too much of the reputation I had developed over the years.
"Can we go home now I have games to play and people to kill" Ben demanded.
"No" a strong firm voice came from the side of y/n, I forgot the kid was even here.
"Annnnnd, who are you?" I say raising my eyebrow in confusion.
"My names dan and you can't take y/n" dan said.
"Yes they can plus they're not taking me I'm going with them" another one of y/n's smart remarks.
"She killed my family therefore she owes me" dan says as if he had already thought about this plan.
"Fuck off mate" y/n begins raising her voice a bit "you was glad I did it plus you sent me to finish the job dickhead" by this point I was trying to hold back my laughs, I don't know why but she's hilarious when she gets angry.

In a blink of an eye dan had y/n by her neck and was duel wielding combat knifes one pointing at us the other dangerously close to her neck.
"Twat" y/n murmurs. Ben and ej was already ready to fight, I was was still in panic mode.
"The fuck man, let her go!" I shout. I felt unable to control myself, was this my madness, maybe how insane I was, or if it fear of loosing someone I care for.
"Jeff, calm down I'm fine" y/n smiles.
"Why are you smiling, have you seen the scenario your in, your like Zelda right now needing to be rescued" Ben says speaking everyone's mind just a lot more nerdy.
"Of course I have" y/n's voice sounds almost innocent as she says that. Of course we're all still panicking.
"Have you lost your mind!" I shout.
"Just as much as you have" she smiles again "now dan you remember when I went upstairs to go shower" dan nods in answer "who, here on this earth can take a shower that quick" dans eyes widen as if he was catching onto what she was saying whereas I was still lost and looking at everyone for help.

"What did you do" dans voice was a bit shaky but still stern.
"I could have done anything, set your house to explode, rang the police, left the water running so it bursts through the doors or even something as simple as a timed fire starter" y/n smirks, which would you prefer most. Her evilness was somehow adorable to me. Shiiiit going of course fuck no focus. "You guys wanna play count down" we all confusingly nod "ok stand back a bit" the three of us began doing as she says "ok count from....13" we all began counting down until we got to 0.
"Ha! I thought nothing would-"
BOOM.
We look to y/n who has a massive smile on her face. Pieces of wood and bricks fell down the stairs, from fear dans grip on y/n seemed to loosen as she leant forward a bit and bit his hand with her sharp teeth. She was let go and she walked over to me with her arms out, I give her a hug and she whispers in my ear "carry me peasant" I pick her up bridal style a light blush on my cheeks, she giggled meaning she saw it.
"We might wanna go before the house sets on fire and explodes again" she says pointing to the front door. I begin walking and just as we pass by dan I stick my knife into one of his legs then kick him across the room. Then continue walking with an even bigger smile on my face, only to feel a light poke on my cheek I look down at y/n who has her tongue stuck out at me, I chuckle and do the same thing back.
"Yep you've gone insane" she says giggling.
"Yep only for you though" I smirk she blushes slightly and begins hiding her face in my chest.