Chapter 48:not for long

Question: whats the first thing that comes to your head when I say dead?

Y/n P.O.V
I stormed off into the forest hunting prey whether it's animals or humans I didn't really care. Voices roamed around in my head some faint some loud the faint was a bit like a voice of sanity but was over powered with the urge to kill and let my anger out. I stumble into a campfire of people unable to hold my balance, some looked worried due to the blood in my clothes probably thinking it was me I fall to my knees there was at least 10 to 20 people there one comes over to me and kneels down beside me doing the typical are you okay what happened.
"Everything" I growl using my butterfly knife I stab them In the knee they let out a scream as I laugh my eyes only seeing blurs of my actions. Grabbing on to the tongue I use my strength and rip It out, a long with many other organs connected to it the blood spurted out like rain as I laughed over the screams of others. Using my animal instincts I launch at their throats bathing in their blood as it rolled down my neck.
"Çłøšë ŷøür ēŷēš ãñd śäŷ gøødbŷë" from then it was darkness. When I reached back to my senses I was covered well more like drenched in blood and I was sat in a tree a pile of bodies more than 20 was laid underneath me. I look to my left to see a group of creepypastas excluding Jeff but including slender man.
"I swear I went to sleep and woke up with these under me weird thing was there was only 20" I laughed sweat dropping, I jump down from the branch and land in-front of the group. "Anyway guess it's my time to leave" I go to walk out. But slenderman stops me stopping my movements, I face the group and notice is a rather large majority even masky was there along with hoodie however Ben and ej wasn't.
"We low key need you y/n" masky spoke, the rest lightly nodding.
"The fuck do you lot mean" I laugh.
"Spend a weak with us and you'll find out what we mean" slender spoke "it's your choice but for once we need someone who hasn't lived he that long Someone they don't know" Lj spoke.
"Tell me what's going through your minds haha  what makes you need me so much" I laugh again.
"Stay and you'll find out we've even got a room for you" slenderman spoke. I stoped laughing a kept a straight face. 5 minutes after no emotion being shower a smirk grows on my face.
"Fine"

I sat in the kitchen wearing one of toby's hoodies seen as though I hadn't had a spare change of clothes and was wearing some random shorts we sat playing seven of diamonds around the kitchen table "four of diamonds" Toby says placing his card onto the table " five and six of diamonds... and out" I smile taking all the candy from the two pots. Foot steps were heard as Jeff, Ben and ej walked into the room.
"Hey what's you lot playing" Jeff says he stops when noticing me the only available chair where next to me I look at him with no emotion and stand up.
"Lj swap seats with me please" he nods adding.
"Anything for that sweet tone" and swaps where we were sat I now sat between Toby and masky the other three sat down and the cards where dealt it wasn't even a quarter way through the game when I heard a cringe voice and footsteps as they came down stairs.
"Jeffffff~ why'd you leave me in my ownnnn~" I send glares at the blonde girl who runs into the kitchen only wearing an oversized t shirt. I let out a small gag noise and some of the people around me giggled. The girl spins around and looks at us with utter disrespect.
"Excuse me!!? What was that for" she yelled.
"Babe" Jeff tried to diffuse her. But I put in my imput due to everyone trying to get yelled at.
"It was for your dumbass being such a hoe your walking around in barely anything your gunna make me sick put clothes on" I gag again making some people giggle. She walks towards Toby my eyesight catches the sight of a small knife she goes to stab his leg and I use my speed to stand in front of him the blade goes into my skin but I don't feel it instead I laugh and pull the knife out pointing it at her.
"I don't care who you are don't think your slick cos you'll end up in a bad place" I whisper in her ear. "Now get dressed or stay out of sight" I slightly slice her arm making it as something similar to a paper cut.
"Y/n? Are you ok" I nod and sit back down watching her storm off the three twats sat looking at me.
"Keep her in check or she might just vanish. Now let's play" I laugh. After about tree games we all began to head back to our rooms. I personally had one of the best rooms it was straight up stairs at the side of the stairs. As I was about to open my door I hear a slam around the corner then the girl from before whisper yelling. I quietly sneak a look around the corner and see her pinning hoodie against the wall a knife to his throat. I catch sight of his gun and sneak it out of his pocket using my power without her knowing I stand behind her the gun to her head lightly pressing it against her head.
"Put your FUCKING knife down" I whisper yell giggling after "unless you want to loose your head" she does as I instructed them storms off.
"Thanks" he sighs "I let her sneak up on me thought it was masky guess I was wrong".
"What was she yelling about" I look in the direction she walked in.
"Something about Jeff and telling me I should leave and some other non sense it happens frequently here" he says walking off.
"Not for long"

The winner of the previous one issss ................ 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
liiarliiar

No idea how you knew how to spell it