Chapter 38: you cant say no

Question: what would you do if you met me irl?

3rd P.O.V
"Who wouldn't like a piece like that right" he walked towards me in a chill way.
"Wasn't expecting you to come back nightmare bomber" y/n smirked at him watching all of his movements closely.
"Couldn't miss this now could I. Jess wanted something you had I don't blame you" he stood looking at the wall.
"I think it's about time I get a nickname" y/n places her hands in the blood then begin to write on the walls. Once she had done she stood back an looked at it with a wide smirk.
Devils nightmare.
"Think it suits ya" Brandon chuckled.
"People can nickname me nightmare makes things easier" y/n stares bewildered at her creation then sighs and begins to walk off. Brandon follows not far behind as she goes over to the park and sits on one of the swings. Glancing at Brandon a few times she noticed he followed her but never said anything.
"So what's your plan follow me and find out what happens" she laughed.
"No actually I'm waiting for your boyfriend so I can introduce you to my group" as the boy spoke y/n's memory of the past day returned.
"Ah yeah" she said awkwardly sweat dropping at her initial response.

It had been a while, way past the time jeff was supposed to be meeting them. Y/n became worried and decided to call him.

Phone call:
Jeff: sup princess.
Y/n: where are you I thought we where meeting up to see Brandon and the unknowns.
Jeff: yeah sorry about that.... can't make it.
Silence.
Y/n: YOU WHAT!! *growling noises*
Jeff: Okok dont bite my head off sweet cheeks I'm kind of on a mission.
Another DEADLY silence.
Y/n: a.. mission... while your still on a mission. Sure. Ok. *distant screaming*
Jeff: uh, are you ok.
Y/n: yeah of course I am I'll see you when I get back. Love you.
Jeff: love you too.
End of call.

Y/n stayed in silence as she lowered the phone. Brandon looked at her and took a small step back.
"Y/n are you ok?" He choked out.
"If I wasn't dating him and if he wasn't such a heart thief he would be dead right now" she strangled out between growls. Brandon let out an awkward chuckle.
"Fuck meeting the unknowns your gunna come with me on both a killing spree of people at school and a journey to find and scare the shit out of Jeff" y/n says abruptly stomping past Brandon grabbing hold of the hood on his hoodie.

They killed about 1/4 of y11 meaning there where only a few left in order for their mission to be a success. Jumping roof to roof she watch out for Jeff. She had already been home to realise he's not there, She had also gone back to the mansion leaving Brandon behind telling him to wait. But he wasnt there. She began panicking standing on top of the tallest building using her wolf scent to sniff out jeff not finding a trace of him.
"What's happened" she whispers to herself. As she crouched on the building top thinking.
Ben had told her he left shortly after her and jeff went out to go killing and he hadn't said anything since.
"Y/n?" Brandon's voice finally reached her ears as she turns to look at him.
"What" she replied sharply baring her fangs.
"Have you seen the news" he points down at the tv screens playing the news in a local store.
"Just in notorious killer, Jeff the killer has been captured and placed into a secret insane asylum. Police are concerned of other murders around and have informed you all to be careful of the streets. Continuing on with this the killer with no name who stood at top has now gained a name with their new kill earning the title devils nightmare, be warned that this killer has not yet been found" the news continued but y/n seemed lost for words.
"He got.... caught" y/n seemed to collapse so she was sitting. "But I was on call with him not long ago" her mind ran wild with thoughts. "Jeff never gets caught. He couldn't have. What if someone saw him like Brandon did what if they turned him in" y/n had whispered it so quiet that Brandon could not hear her. She looked at him not seeing an ounce of emotion in his eyes just the typical everyday look.
"How did you know that before it said it" y/n asked protectively.
"Uh I Uh read the headline" Brandon struggled to pronounce his sentences.
"From this far away" she pushed her questions more. Brandon began to panic and y/n noticed as the boy began to stiffen. "Who else knows" she stood looking up at the boy.
"Knows What" he chuckled.
"About jeff" she grabbed the collar of his hoodie dragging him down to her height. He seemed to stutter and mumble his words but she caught on. "I want to see them I want to know exactly who said it and I want to know where the fuckers are keeping him" taking out her knife she places it against his cheek.
"And you can't say no"

The winner of the previous question issssssss..... well there's I couldn't pick one cos they are both accurate.
AnberlinWoods

thefallenfrisk

thefallenfrisk