Chapter 17: HA jeffs busted

3rd P.O.V
Back at the creepypasta mansion.
"BEN! EJ! why the fuck are you unable to control y/n" Jeff growls at them.
"HEY! You try getting headbutted by her it was like getting punched in the face by donkey Kong" Ben says rubbing his forehead.
"Do I look like an octopus how am I supposed to do anything when she was on my back" eyeless jack says raising his hands up. Jeff let's off a heavy sigh and sits back on his bed.
"Guys.... what's gonna happen if someone finds out her identity" Jeff says staring at the floor.
"Why? Has Jeffy fallen in loooove" Ben jokes.
"I would have guessed so" jack says. Jeff lifts his head up looking at jack puzzled. And jack pulls out the collar that Jeff had given to y/n,
"I took it while she was asleep" jack explains "your initials are written on it am I right?" Jack throws it at Jeff who catches it.
"So what if it is my initials?" Jeff snaps.
"She told us it was a bet she lost" Ben smirks.
"But it wasn't it was more of a present that you didn't want anyone knowing about including her" jack says.
"Ok! Fine! Whatever yeah. It was" Jeff says lowering his head in defeat.
"Ohhh so that's why you got so jealous and mad when she was acting like that to me" Ben laughed.
"Shut up" Jeff muttered loud enough for them to hear him. Jack and Ben begin whispering to each other which began annoying Jeff. The whispering stopped and Bens mouth was wide open.
"Reallly?" Ben whispers.
"OK! THIS IS STARTING TO PISS ME OFF TELL ME RIGHT NOW!!" Jeff yells at them taking his knife off the top of the side table to hold it.
"I think y/n likes you back" jack says you could tell he was smirking by how his mask was lifted slightly.
"Huh" Jeff say quickly.
"You remember when she was about to make it game over for you but stopped it then went insane" Ben says "yeah well do you not think it was because she loves you that much she couldn't kill you" Ben explains. Jeff appears to be thinking for a few moments before it looked like he finally realises.
"She's never been able to finish me off" Jeff says aloud by accident.
"Wait that wasn't the first time?" Ben gasps. Jeff just looks at him and shakes his head.
"Well looks like the all feared Jeff has found love" jack chuckles.
"I don't get who would like him so much even y/n is too good for him" Ben laughs.
"What? Are you jealous she likes me" Jeff says standing up.
"Slightly, I mean have you seen that body" Ben attempts to get a bad reaction from Jeff.
"Oh I've seen more than you. Wayyy more" Jeff laughs surprising them both. "Still jealous?" He laughs more.
"WHAT!? HOW? I don't believe you" Ben shouts pouting a bit.
"Ha cos she's mine" Jeff says before walking out the room "come on we have a mission guys" Jeff says pointing forward.

"I think we gave him spirit" jack whispers to Ben.
"You think cos he's gone mental" Ben whispers back.
"don't talk shit cos it'll get you killed" Jeff says turning around his knife inches away from both of their faces, he turns back around and begins walking into the forest his pace begins to slow.
"Okayyyy sooo, where... is... she?" He says turning around to face Ben and jack who both shrug.
"Knowing her she's headed straight for town" Ben says.
"Yeah and changed her form so she doesn't scare anyone" jack adds.
"Sooooo" Jeff sweat drops "this is gunna take a long time you all ready to use that spell thing to cover our creepy looks" the two nod their heads in agreement and chant something that changes their appearance so they look normal and fit in.
"Let's go find y/n" jack says.
"YEAH" Ben says getting excited.
"You make it sound like an adventure movie lets just go ass wipes" Jeff says hitting both of them.

Thank you all for your support hopefully I can go back to making 1,000+ word chapters again but your gunna have to deal with this for now please as well if you all don't mind do me a favour and read my new book Katsuki Bakugou x reader I would much appreciate it, especially seen as though it has 0 views (I know it sounds a bit greedy and selfish) which is actually quite sad I like it when I make people's day by writing story like this one. Once again thank you so much for everything especially the 4K reads I have on this book. I Look forward to writing the next chapter my lil nightmares