Chapter 4: the struggle

Y/n P.O.V
I wake up my leg still hurting from yesterday and I hear tapping at the window I pull a knife from under my pillow and sit up pointing it at the window. I'm startled a bit to see Jeff holding onto a ledge trying not to fall, I open the window allowing him to come in and sit back on my bed with the knife at the ready. He jumps through the window and stands opposite me.
"Ha what's wrong don't you trust me?" He laughs, gesturing towards the knife.
"Oh well I'm sorry the last time we met you tried to kill me" I said flailing the knife around.
"Pfft whatever.... catch" he throws the butterfly knife to me and I catch it doing a little trick in the process. He looks at me surprised before shrugging his shoulders.
"Sooooo how does it feel to be caught and put in custody" he says jokingly.
"Not bad, the two people watching over me aren't that bad" I say seeing a strange emotion appear in his eyes.... jealousy??
"Oh so that guy didn't shoot you" he says pointing a knife at my leg.
"Oh so you didn't stab me and cut a smile into my face" I say mimicking him.
"Is that still their nice" he says walking over and tracing the scars, you didn't think much of it until you felt pain then something warm trickle down your cheeks.
"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" I yell kicking him off of me and looking in the mirror to see a carved smile again.

I stand up with my knife at the ready, challenging Jeff when Dan and Matt burst through the door with their guns at the ready. Both me and Jeff stop.
"Y/n are you ok? what did he do? Who is this?" Matt asked pointing his gun at Jeff.
"I believe he is jeff the killer, y/n step back your already injured" Dan says as he readies his gun, luckily non of them realised I had my knife and I quickly put it away in my pocket.
"That's the guy who shot you in the leg why isn't he dead?" Jeff asked obviously not failed by the guns.
"W-Well... wait how the fuck do you know about that? WHERE YOU WATCHING ME!?" I began getting confused and angry.
"Y/n how do you know him?" Dan asks calmly.
"Well he tried to kill me failed and that is why I was in the hospital"I said emotionless. All of a sudden I hear shots and in a blink of an eye Jeff is gone.
"Did you get him?" Dan asked Matt.
"No, you?" Matt asked slightly sad.
"No... damit, are you okay y/n?" Dan began fussing around me making sure I wasn't injured.
"I'm fine" I laugh shutting the window and flashing them a small smile. They hesitate before leaving the room and I look back through the window playing with my butterfly knife I could slightly see jeff behind a tree talking to an elf that reassembled linc from the Zelda games, a boy with orange goggles and a mouth guard and a boy wearing a blue mask with mysterious black goo seeping out of his eyes. "What is he planning" I mumble to myself, before heading out of my room and downstairs.
"Yo Matt? Dan? Why yall being so quiet?" Just then a hand goes around my mouth and pulls me back, out of reaction I reach back grabbing their head and throw them over my shoulder making a loud thud on the ground. "Dan?" I ask as he lays there looking up at me he looked a bit skittish and his eyes kept averting from my gaze to the living room door, I slowly get up letting go of him and walk into the living room to see a sight I would never have expected. Matt was dead but even more surprisingly he was killed using my style along with the tongue nailed to the wall.

Slowly I turn around to see Dan looking at me with a smile on his face. "I guess I can introduce properly now, I'm your copy cat or you could say your biggest fan, before you ask yes my name is still Dan" he says walking over to you and acting giddy, I think I prefer the other dan ya know the quiet emotionless one. I don't move as he gets closer my hands are in my pocket and I was slouching my hand was ready on my nice just in case, he gets closer until his lips are almost touching my ear and he whispers "you will be mine" i stiffen at his words a jump back a bit, I take my butterfly knife out of my pocket and do a trick with it. "Damit that's the knife you use I thought you used a normal knife" he says in a sad tone. I carry on doing tricks with my knife as a warning for him to stay away, i was still slouched and one of my hands were in my pocket. "I'll give you till the count of 5 to run let's hope your a good runner" you say satanicly, his face paled as he noticed the evilness in my eyes he turned around and ran out the front door. "1...2...3...4...5 time for you to close your eyes and SAY GOODBYE" i say before running after him, I run at in human speed so I knew I'd catch up to him, I tackle him to the ground and I sit on top of his as he struggles to get away, this just makes me smirk and laugh. "Let's make this painful, hmmm let me think I could do it backwards I will start by cutting your tongue off" I simply snap his jaw making him scream in pain I then grab his tongue and cut it off using my knife, I pull a nail out of my pocket and throw the tongue and nail in the air before kicking them they pierce through the tree leaving the tongue hanging, I then look down at him and use my knife to slice from his collar bone down to the top of his trousers, he continues to cry in pain, I soon get bored and slit his throat. Only then did I notice I was being watched...