Chapter 33: Jeffs jelly

Question: your falling of the proxy mansion house. Who pushed you?

Y/n P.O.V
As we walked into our house a nice yet horrid smell hit our noses. Fire. Fucking fire. In our house. I let out a heavy sigh walking over to the fire and shouting names till someone replied.
"MASKY! HOODIE! JACK?! CLOCKSWORTH! TOBY?! BEN" as I yelled out bens name a glitching noise was heard from within the fire.
"FOR FUCK SAKE BEN WE TOLD YOU THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GO THROUGH KETTLES" I yell reaching my arm into the fire and pulling out Ben luckily for me I have abilities that stop me getting burnt, I throw Ben behind me and stomp into the fire, seconds later the fire had burnt out.
From under the sink I pull out a loaded gun and point it at Ben. "Who. The. Fuck. Keeps a god damn gun under the sink" I breath out, slowly Jeffs arm goes up and I throw the gun at him it hits him in the head then he catches it before it hits the ground.
"So how do you like your new house" Ben sweat drops, taking glances at jeff.
"Medium rare not fucking burnt" I say in annoyance walking over to the sofa and laying down face first.
"A better question how was schoooool" Ben smirks nudging jeff. He then slowly takes a step away from Jeff and smirks even wider. "Met anyone you like more than jeff".
There's a slight silence other than bens giggles. I lift my head up suppressing laughter and see jeff readying his knife.

Jeffs P.O.V
"I did actually" as the words left her mouth I found my world slow down. I turn to face her and she looks to be thinking. "He had longish black hair. Blue eyes the perfect smirk and he looked so dreamy" she over pronounced every word to leave emphasis the first person who came to my head was Brandon and I let out a low Growl. "Come to think of it what was his name..." she begins to think more and I take a glance at Ben who looks at me with a 'you serious face' "oh yeah, Jeffery woods" she begins laughing, I let a breath out that I didn't realise I was holding.
"Now, now princess are you seriously testing me right now" I smirk and she smiles back innocently.
"Okkk So how well is your mission going?" Ben gained her attention and mine and we look straight at him.
"Well you could say it started with a bang!" Y/n jokes doing finger guns and winking.
"5 down 3 on the way" I put my hands on my hips.
"I was expecting a bigger explosion to happen like ya know half of the school exploding" Ben says. "Anyone help yall do it cod I know for a fact jeff can't make a bomb and all y/n can do is tamper with it" he raises an eyebrow.
"Brandon made it" I growled.
"Speaking of Brandon" y/n spoke suddenly. "Did you see the spark in his eyes when he looked around at the dead bodies and blood" she spoke completely serious.
"Yeah I did" I think back and mentally make a note of it.
"Ooooo another killer maybe? What if he was waiting for the right moment to do this?" Ben asked again.
"There's a way to find out" y/n looked at both Ben and jeff with eyes that described everything.
"NO" me and Ben say in unison. Leaving no room for her to butt in.
"Oh come onnnn guys it's a good idea" she pleads.
"Do you wanna get caught" Ben says.
"Your not doing it" I say strictly.
"It's not like we'll get caught"she complains rolling her eyes. Ben looks at me and I shake my head knowing what he's about to say.
"She has a point she can just kill him worst comes to worse" he awkwardly smiles.
"No" I look at him with a betrayed look.
"Ohhhh your being over protective" y/n smiles and walks over to me she stands on her tippy toes and gives me a small kiss on my cheek "please jeff I'll shout you if I'm in trouble ok?" She goes back down and looks at me. I find my words trapped in my throat.
"F-fine" I cross my arms and roll my eyes.
"Haha Jeffs jelly" Ben laughs

The winner of the last question issssss.....
Shaun_reaper