Chapter 41: Made you who you are

Question: if you could be anyone for a day who would you be?

Y/n P.O.V
A buzzing noise radiated through the room once again. They'd been doing it every hour keeping me from sleeping, I could only think they was doing the same to Jeff. Sleep didn't really bother me I can switch between day and nocturnal it just won't last long. Jeffs gunna go kill something even if he has to claw his way out. What are they planning anyway...
"Ay! Dipsticks what are you planning Hm? Make him crazy enough he'd kill me. It won't happen. How are you Gunna get him here or have you not thought about that." I sat smirking, a crackle sounded as someone began to speak.
"You know nothing of our plans" they sounded smug.
"G o o d l u c k" I snickered.

Jeffs P.O.V
"Let's play some word association" an irritable voice rang through the speaker again.
"Greeeeat I'll go first" I look into the camera "victim 4". There was silence.
"Stop messing around" photos appeared in front of me. It was a photo of a woman smiling on what looked like a street.
"Hooker" I smirked. Next was a small child holding an ice cream.
"Brat... are you two related" I laugh. To me this was a way to hold back my insanity, if anything it was satisfying.

The next picture that came up was a family photo. It was my mum Margaret, with her arm around my dad peter, stood underneath was lui and Me, lui was under my arm and I was ruffling his hair. I hadn't noticed how much my blood boiled at the sight of them. I clenched my fist into a knuckle to the point they where even whiter.
"Fuckers".
The next picture that came up made my head spin. It was a mixture of different pictures around the same person. A young girl with h/c and e/c. Her family was there with her in some they looked average her father had the same coloured eyes and her mother had her coloured hair, in the family photo y/n looked distant from the rest, she looked happy but she stood away from them. But there was also an older boy in the picture. He only just looked like y/n.

He stood closer to the adults and he was looking towards y/n

He stood closer to the adults and he was looking towards y/n. I'd never seen him before tho. Looking through the pictures, her family seemed to disappear as she got older. By the age of 7 it looked as if the pictures where taken from cheap cameras. The static of the speaker switched on.
"Come on. One word or can't you do it" it spoke.
"Deathly" after that the pictures vanished and that was it, but I couldn't help but try to think who was the boy in the picture did she have a brother? But he didn't look human was it a friend?

Y/n P.O.V
"Eenie... meanie... miny... mo" y/n sang walking around the room "catch a gov by the toe, if it hollers Stab it's throat...eenie. Meanie... miny...mo" I was getting bored, with no sleep, and constant static playing. I can't wait to get out.

The door clicked open. The static stoped. I rushed over to the door pulling it open, plain white hallways is what greeted me along where several doors. I leave the room scanning around to make sure this wasn't a trap, two steps out the door and I was slammed against a wall the attacker with his hand around my neck. Not enough to block air way but enough to hold me in place. My vision went slightly blurred all I could see was a blend of white and black.
"So I finally found you... y/n" his voice sounded familiar, something that sounded like a memory but didn't trigger one.
"Bitch who the fuck? Put me the fuck down you bubble ass munching fuck nut" I growl showing my sharp animal teeth. They growl back in response then went silent.
"You trying to tell me that you don't remember me. The fucking devil on your shoulder. Your motivation. Your idle. Your god." He ranted on making up names for himself that didn't trigger anything. My vision cleared to see a boy older than me not by much, with black hair and horns and a small black tail similar to a cartoon devil (the picture from before)
"I'm trying to tell you. That the person you are trying to contact right now is unavailable leave a message after the beep.... what else does who the fuck mean" I sarcastically spit. He lets me go and I place my own hands onto my throat rubbing where hurt the most. I turn my eyes red and cat like and give him a glare, however unexpectedly he copies my actions. Looking me dead in the eye he smirks.
"Strange right" he laughs. "I'm here to get you out" he doesn't break eye contact and walks closer to me.
"I ain't leaving till I get Jeff back and kick these guys asses" I step towards him almost butting heads with him.
"UGGGHHH. You and this new boy is pissing me off today. I come bust your ass out, and you being the ungrateful little shit you are wants to save another killers life" he spits. What caught me off guard was he spoke as if he had known me and had been watching me. "Seven FUCKING years I haven't interacted, even when that geezer shot your fucking leg. AND THIS IS THE SHITTY WELCOME I GET" his growls where distorted and cracked similar to mine when I get pissed... I had never done drugs but fuck what did these people give me cos this shits hitting me hard. I continue staring at him blankly nothing coming into mind.
"FOR FUCK SAKE. Let me put it nice and simple. You have a brother, an older brother who sacrificed yours and his sanity to become a demon....." he said in a way you would speak to a child.
"And?..." I reply with no fucks.
"FOR FUCK SAKE IM YOUR DEMON BROTHER WHO MADE YOU WHO YOU ARE"

The winner of the last question wassssssssss *drum roll and epic music* 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁.............
reeeeEE--

I hope you get to finally see snow ❄️

Thank you all my nightmares for reading my chapter, idk when the next one will be released have a good day ☺️☺️