Chapter 32: lets get settled

Question: how would you describe yourself in 5 words?

3rd P.O.V
"Hey jack how do you think Jeff and y/n doing?" Ben asks.
"I'm not sure just wait for an explosion" jack jokes.

Brandon's P.O.V
"ACHOOO" both 'Amy' and jeff sneeze looking at each other, Jeff shrugs.
"Someone's talking about us" 'Amy' laughs. Jeff glances at her then smirks.
"Can only mean good" he states proudly.
"Your both idiots" I murmur expecting no one to hear but some how 'Amy' who sat furthest away looks at me and raised an eyebrow.
"I'm actually quite smart" she smiles, I could help but smile back, although Jeff and Amy aren't together jeff sends me a glare I'm guessing he's an over protective friend?
He continues to stare at me until the bell rings and Amy taps his shoulder whispering something to him.

Jeffs P.O.V
"Hey so the bomb is actually gunna go off and hurt majority of the people maybe kill someone" she smirks.
"Sneaky devil" I push her back earning a bigger grin. It warmed my heart and I could feel Brandon's jealousy making me smirk more.
"Sooooo let's put it over here" y/n smiles innocently walking to the largest table and clipping it to the bottom then walking back over and sitting back down. "So when I say food put your head on the desk and cover your head" she smirks. We all nod and the cafeteria begins to flood with people pushing past each other me and y/n sat opposite Brandon, I grab her hand and hold it she glances at me and a smile appears on her face. She makes a small conversation with Brandon.
"So how do you know how to make a bomb" she leans forward a bit and whispers it only just loud enough for him to hear.
"Oh my dad taught me before he went away" Brandon gave a proud look before looking at me and y/n. "So you two how did you meet" he leaned back in his chair crossing his arms.
Me and y/n looked at each other, then y/n spoke first.
"Would you believe this joker reject tried to kill me" she laughed I just sat there mouth open in surprise looking at her.
"It was a gentle poke your just dramatic" I rolled my eyes.
"With what" Brandon slowly uncrossed his arms.
"A pen" y/n giggled, slightly and only by a little I noticed him breath out a sigh of relief.
"Sooo you don't mind me asking one last question. How do you guys have such great skill and stamina" Brandon leaned in closer to y/n than me.
"Oh we trained a lot" y/n smiled.
"We just have natural talents" I leaned back the sound of gossiping filled my ears and I looked around the room to the big table, where a huge group sat all in year 11. I nudge y/n and nod in their direction I see her smirk a bit then look at me in a cheerful way, Brandon caught on and looked over at them. It was full of popular girls and boys all of them snobby people.
"Yeah they're all shitheads" Brandon breathed as if to calm himself down.
Y/n cleared her throat.
"Food" she said all of us put our heads on the desk and cover our heads.
BOOM!!
pieces of rubble from the floor and table taped on my hand then hit the floor after. I look up with a deadly smirk on my face 5 fatalities and 3 injured what a lovely day to paint walls red. Me and y/n smirk at each other and what we did and Brandon looked terrified, after all he did participate. Brandon looked at us two and we faked the look of fear.
"W-What h-happened Brandon" y/n, what a great actor she is.
"Yo. Dude what the hell" I looked at him as if I feared him even going the extra mile to stumble back a bit. Brandon's face changed he no longer looked like a scared kid there was something in his eyes that sparked up as he looked at the chaos around us.
It had taken a while but we where all asked what happened then sent home no detentions nothing. School had ended early. I was walking home with y/n we had to not show our relationship which was hard, not holding her hand is just so painful. But hey first day in our new house
let's get settled.

The winner isssss.........                                   
mewmewsecretfan well done I loved you answer to the previous question.